Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in Fate? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in Fate?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

Do you think that everythings happens to you for a reason?
That every bit of pain and happiness that you face is part of some big thing?
That the "lord's will" is based on your life?

( >.< dont make me explain what the "lords will" is...to hard...just think of it as God has influence in your life)

I wanna know if you've experienced anything that makes you believe in fate...
(please vote ^^)

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Yup, yup, yup. I believe in fate. I believe in everything. ^_^;;

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I don't believe in fate, but I do believe in God's will.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Holt

Holt

pffft

I don't believe in Fate. I think that you're the maker of your own destiny and it's not set out in front of you.

Signature Image

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Yes, I do belive in fate^__^ well,, I really dont know why^^;

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

It depends... there are occasions when I think that what happens to me is part of "fate" :)

runic

meep

i think it does , but at the same time it depends on the choices we make at the point of time

Signature

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

i don't belive in fate i make my own destiny.

There are good reasons for either argument. I personally don't like to beleive that I don't have a choice, but then I think, what if my choices are predetermined? What if i was destined to question fate at that very moment? What if I was destined to post in this thread?! =S

I believe in the sign of zeta

that and determinism.

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

no, fate doesn't excist to me. I chose and pick my own path in life. the end

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

fate is a lie. i don't believe in fate at all.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i believe in fate :P XD

asianspirit

asianspirit

[head-bangs desk]

I believe in fate 100%. i believe that everything that happens in my life happens for a reason, whether it's learning my mistakes or just random thing. but i believe that fate can be changed, if you believe you can. (woah...just had a spiral (the anime) flashback) XD .

Signature
needed a new look.. :)

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

I believe in my wyrd, which is a similar concept.

wunjo!!!

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... i think i believe in Fate... yes, i do believe that at least a part of our destiny is already written... and that our choices are predetermined...

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

lol, I don't know myself... sometimes, something just come as it is...
anyway, it all depends on individual..
I stand on either of them. XD

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I believe most of the time, events occur because of a decision that someone made. There are these rare occasions when events occurs because of fate.

I do believe in Fate, in a sense, that there are paths that we can take, those for our benefit and those that are not. However we have free will and have the choice to forsake it if we choose, even perhaps it's not for our own good. For many are called, but few are chosen.

I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me.
-Gen George S. Patton

Sorry I posted twice! Read my bottom one.^__^

Quote by cloud811no, fate doesn't excist to me. I chose and pick my own path in life. the end

That's ture. Your book is unritten and just because something happens there isn't a out come to follow. Nether do I belive in destiny. Or if there is you can always change it. Never let destiny determine, it's your life live it your way. You are always going to change and grow and fate or destiny can never change that just because it said so. It's a matter of faith with me.^__^ Live and learn!

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

No I do not Belive in fate I do not like the idea that you are not in control of your own destany

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

no. i believe that everything happens as a either a direct or indirect result of the choices we make at one time or another.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

its interesting how people conclude that fate/destiny does or does not exist when it is all pretty much based on personal preference. (If I'm not mistaken there are theories out there that 'explain' things like this, though I have yet to read up on them) As in they dont like the idea of not being in control of their own lives, which is understandable, and subsequently conclude that there is no such thing as fate. Or they decide on a positive predestined fate and explain things from that future starting point.

i myself am not sure what my answer to the question is..

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.