Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ecchi magazines! - Minitokyo

Ecchi magazines!

page 1 of 1 19 total items

ShinjiIkari32

Bishoujo Aficionado

Anybody subscribe to Megami? I do, and it's great! Tell me about some other fanservice-y magazines you all look at!

Take a quote from any anime and replace a word vital to the sentence with "pants", for instant comedy..
"I am the answer to all who cry out for pants!"-Goku, DBZ
"Those pants were more than just armor! Unit 01 has broken free of the pants that bend it to our will!"-Ritsuko, Evangelion
"Unfamiliar pants.."-Shinji, Evangelion

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I can't subscribe to megami because I'm poor and don't know any way I can subscribe...but I've seen scans and the images are so pretty ^^

interesting, maybe i'll look into "these" magazines

ShinjiIkari32

Bishoujo Aficionado

Quote by zephiris_26I can't subscribe to megami because I'm poor and don't know any way I can subscribe...but I've seen scans and the images are so pretty ^^

Megami subscriptions can be obtained through many anime-based merchandise distributors on the internet. I got mine through Animenation. With shipping and all, it'll run you about $17 a month, if I remember correctly

Take a quote from any anime and replace a word vital to the sentence with "pants", for instant comedy..
"Those pants were more than just armor! Unit 01 has broken free of the pants that bend it to our will!"-Ritsuko, Evangelion

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

I would but it costs too much to order. 1 year subscription would cost about 200$ to here.

ShinjiIkari32

Bishoujo Aficionado

Quote by dustinI would but it costs too much to order. 1 year subscription would cost about 200$ to here.

Yes, but Animenation doesnt charge you per year, they'll charge you per month, as they send them out. They store your card number in their database, and it'll automatically charge you the monthly fee, they'll send the issue to you, and they'll repeat the process until you tell them to stop.

17 bucks a month!! dude, you can get ecchi off the net for free.

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

yea, and i saw some in mirc!! (forgot what sever and channel..)

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

17 bcuks a month, forget that. i mean that would get you a yearly mag suscription here in US. ill stick to scans

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

scans are nice and easy to find but i think megami still gives the best pics! though i can't get one bcoz of its price..

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

ShinjiIkari32

Bishoujo Aficionado

actually, most of the best pics in Megami never make it to the net. and 17 bucks for a magazine subscription in the US? Yeah, right. Most magazines here typically run close to $30 a year. Let's not even mention Newtype USA. $80 bucks a year for that.

The comic store at my mall occasionally sells issues of Megami. Another magazine they sell is G's Magazine. While not as fanservicey or loaded with pullouts and posters like Megami, is still a nice Bishoujo Mag ^^

ShinjiIkari32

Bishoujo Aficionado

Quote by KiokochanThe comic store at my mall occasionally sells issues of Megami. Another magazine they sell is G's Magazine. While not as fanservicey or loaded with pullouts and posters like Megami, is still a nice Bishoujo Mag ^^

I'm more interested in G's magazine now that Twin Girls has dethroned Sister Princess. While a nice game and anime, I was just getting plain sick of Sister Princess..

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

Yeah, we get Animerica here.... (desperate fleeting attempt to sound like i know what i'm talking about) i buy NewType.. somtimes... and stuff.

Signature

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

Hey! That looks interesting (Inner Vetus: Somebody thinks dirty here! XD)! So, can you give me the link of its official site?

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

I don't subsciribe i dl megami XD great magazine!

I wish more magazines were like this, posting pictures instead of those articles i never read heh ehhehe :)

flaskis

flaskis

Nyuu!

Where can you order Megami? :)
Or is it just a US domestic magazine?

What's done is done

Quote by flaskisWhere can you order Megami? :)Or is it just a US domestic magazine?

http://www.animenation.com/subscript-megami.html
It's all japanese btw... But the images are awsome.

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

I rarely buy this magazine. But everytime I buy one...it was worth it since it has tons of posters in it. (I don't use them though). Lots of free stuff! Gotta love Japan.
but I don't buy mine from animenation since it's too far from my location.

and my favorite mag is Megami Deluxe!

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.