Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed Destiny Third Opening - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed Destiny Third Opening

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

The website AnimeNewsNetwork has the title and singer of the third opening song for Gundam Seed Destiny:

"Bokutachi no Yukue" by Hitomi Takahashi

Wow...cool, can't wait to hear the song ^^ Hopefully its a good one, hmmm...don't think I've never heard any of Hitomi Takahashi songs before...

i have liked all of the gundam seed and destiny openings so far so im having high hopes ^^

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Quote by CitsitraWow...cool, can't wait to hear the song ^^ Hopefully its a good one, hmmm...don't think I've never heard any of Hitomi Takahashi songs before...

A couple of years ago, when Gundam Seed was aired, nobody had heard of Tamaki Nami either... but she became a major hit, so I can't wait for this guy to have the opening rocking and stuff :D

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

tamaki nami was chosen by her record label from a thousand hopeful people through an audition. winner shall sing the opening song for gundam seed. and yeash... tamaki nami won :)

now.. they did the same thing with all those auditions.. and this time hitomi takahashi is chosen. and lizzie has saw a short clip of that song... umm... frankly.. lizzie don't reallie like her vocals.. dunno bout the full version though.. maybe it's better. but from that 10-20 secs... lizzie don't like it T_T

and rie fu (from bleach ED1) ish also the singer for OP3 :) the song has the same style as her other songs... as expected >.<

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

Does anyone know when does the third opening song for Gundam Seed Destiny take over the second opening?

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Quote by Ratboy2099Does anyone know when does the third opening song for Gundam Seed Destiny take over the second opening?

should be somewhere in April

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

the gundam seed destiny op3 is out.. although i dont really like the song at first.. after listening it for a few times.. i think i'm all into it.. *cheers* :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

I think the song is quite strange. not too good like Tamaki Nami's song

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

I don't like the video TT

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Quote by kyubinarutoI don't like the video TT

:o that's too bad.. I think it was rather sexy xd
i didn't think it was a bad song, maybe need to listen to it more often before I judge about it again ;)

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

yup.. different people got different taste..
try listening to it a few more times... u might like it.. :)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

well for me her voice is good but the music... I dont think so...

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

i ve seen the 3rd opening video , actually i think it is pretty good, i like it better than the 2nd opening.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Weee...Super Freedom really cool! can't wait until Justice II appeared.

Love the video and song.

Pride comes before the fall

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Well, 3rd opening song is not good, only the opening video is kinda cool. It showed me a lot of things :D

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

The song isn't good...the video shows too much imo. I didn't need to know that there were going to put Doms in the series. I didn't need to know that the Gouf will simply become a cannon fodder unit...

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

EndofAnubis

Son-in-law to the King of Devils

At least better shots of.............*Spoiler*............Destiny Gundam and Destroy Gundam are shown in the new opening. I am afraid that Destroy Gundam looks sort of odd, with its bird feet, Raider Gundam-esque head, and the fact it is over twice the size of other Gundams. In case you are wondering how I know the scale and the note about the feet, it is because it was shown in the new Hobby Japan. Destiny Gundam is fine though, as it can shoot out of its hands. That's an upgrade, I suppose.

Signature

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

ITs true that the song sounds weird for the first time.
But after hearing it couple of times.
I learned to like it.
But still though...i wished T.M or Nami would do the 3rd opening XD
The Video is sweet...it kinda looks fanmade but naw.
Freedom ownz! Destiny Design looks a bit..ugly >_<

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Quote by EndofAnubisI am afraid
that Destroy Gundam looks sort of odd, with its bird feet, Raider
Gundam-esque head, and the fact it is over twice the size of other
Gundams.

Er...The Psycho Gundams were over twice the size of the other Gundams and they performed well in Zeta. The only things I hate about the Destroy are it's feet...and fskcin' huge backpack.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

We can see this anime future because of openning.
In fact somebody don't know Neo = Mu.
But Openning show everything.

The Gundam Seed Destiny Third openig song...
is not very good,
I don't like it,
but the video is ok,very cool

The best GSD Opening song.... Fast... Also..Opening contains spoiler... Is NEO -> MU?? Can't wait to find out!! ^.^

the only downside in this opening..........is that I a bit disappointed in the opening song......

but it not that bad still..........I much prefer the opening in gundam seed type......

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.