Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed Destiny Third Opening - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed Destiny Third Opening

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

I think 2nd opening is good,the 3rd opening is good to :)

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

I think the song is ok, however I still prefer the other opening songs prior to this one. However its quite interesting to have something for a change :D

stradiwackius

Armored Core Raven

Quote by Ratboy2099Does anyone know when does the third opening song for Gundam Seed Destiny take over the second opening?

I changed from 2nd Opening to 3rd opening at episode 25

I honor my opponents by fighting them with my full strength

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

The 3rd opening song isnt that good compare to the 3rd ending song. Try to listen to the ending song, you'll listen to it over and over again.

Neo = Mu.... its probably true or there will be some connections. I just checked animenewsnetwork and those two has the same voice actor(seiyuu). So Im assuming they're the same. But how the hell did Mu survive... o well, I cant wait too see GSD. XD

Signature

i like this opening it very nice i liked more than others

the 3rd op isn't that great, the beat ain't as catchy -_-
they should bring back tamaki nami for ops

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

I like the third opening is really cool and everybody is in and is different from the other two openings, I like the song :) , but what I don't understand is the ending is different from the others because we can see al the peopole who have died and still alive :\

http://frost.fr.funpic.org/main/signatures/cagallixathrun.gif

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

To be honest, it's a bit crap. I reckon the best song in seed-d is Reason(1st ed).

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

Quote by CoordinatorWell, 3rd opening song is not good, only the opening video is kinda cool. It showed me a lot of things :D

I agree, the song is too slow paced and I don't know it doesn't fit SEED.
Maybe if it was choosen as the 2nd opening instead of Pride, maybe I would given it a chance.

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

the 3rd ending song of gundam seed destiny let us see most of the people from seed to destiny.. it's kind of refresh for most of us.. >_< and shiho is standing beside yzak.. i'm waiting for her appearance in gundam seed destiny.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

I don`t really like the third opening. The animation (as always) is just recycling scenes from previous OPs with a few new ones....and there`s TOO little lunamaria IN IT!
Anyway....the tune of the song really doesn`t suit my tastes and I don`t think it fits with the whole Gundam feel....

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.