Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One Piece, Naruto, or Shaman King?? - Minitokyo

One Piece, Naruto, or Shaman King??

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Naruto of course, but SK and One Piece are really good too.

Naruuuutooo of course the newest the best!!!!!!!!

One Piece then Nartuto - haven't touched Shaman King

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

Whoo!! Definitely Naruto!! XD XD

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

ShinjiIkari32

Bishoujo Aficionado

Quote by KeltoshNaruto is fun but... honestly, Bleach is 1000 times better ... And i think many of you do not know it :D it's packed with actions and combats and thrill and interesting story twists :D try it really :D i give it a full 10. (if you need help on where to get it just ask :D)

Sorry, but what I've seen of Bleach, while good, looks like a Shaman King rip-off with different characters..It lacks originality.
BTW, Bleach shouldn't be hard to find, considering the graphic novels are now on sale in US bookstores.

Take a quote from any anime and replace a word vital to the sentence with "pants", for instant comedy..
"I am the answer to all who cry out for pants!"-Goku, DBZ
"Those pants were more than just armor! Unit 01 has broken free of the pants that bend it to our will!"-Ritsuko, Evangelion
"Unfamiliar pants.."-Shinji, Evangelion

One piece~
I like luffy so much~^_^

Hm...I haven't watched Naruto but based on what I hear....Its quite popular. As for Shaman King, I have read the Manga and I feel its cool. One Piece is also a good Anime. The story gets more interesting as the plot develops.

Anime Villains are just so cool!
Long Live Anime!
Anime Forever!

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Naruto 4 sure!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

thanos2014

thanos2014

power ranger ^^

i didn't like shaman king, i don't know why ... one piece is good but the greek dub is awful, you must hear the opening song (/me dies) . . . naruto is one of my favs

naruto is absolute great

i have seen the others too and i thnk they are great to ok shaman king is long but the story is funny :)

and one piece for me it´s a little bit sad that someone compare with DB :\

ok it´s everybodys opinion :X

cant tell...ive watched only shaman king, and enjoyed it

I've never liked One Piece or Naruto at all *Dodges attacks by rabid fans*

I love Shaman King though. Lyserg's crystal pendulum is the best weapon ever.
The manga keeps on going though... I hear it's getting a bit repetitive now.

Moo.

naruto all the way

shhho

shhz!

shaman king is definitely out.. the ending wasnt that great.. but i believe the manga version is better anyway
i like both one piece and naruto but one piece story line is way too long! its like 190+ eps already and still not ending?
i don't know about naruto but it seems "draggy" too.. well anyway thumbs up for both naruto and onepiece =)

Deathstrike

~Colors~

I like them al!!
But if I have to choose, it would be Naruto, Shaman King, then One Piece

kamina

kamina

Ichigo100%

one piece!! XD

none of naruto and shaman king can compare to the emotions in onepiece.

Signature
~tsukasa forever~

RockinX64

N64 fanboy

One Piece, it's way funny and each time I watch a fight I get excited... Well, except for the first movie's battles, that one really sucked, but the second movie rules.

Naruto is very cool as well.

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I absolutely can't stand One Piece; I always skip past it. I like Shaman King enough to continue reading it. I've been a big Naruto fan through the up-to-date manga scanalations and anime fansubs, so Naruto's my favorite Shonen Jump title.

One Piece of course.

Signature

naruto IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

it's pretty much why I subscribed to Shonen Jump (but DBZ sure help... god bless saya-jins!)

though I must say.... after getting my first copy of Shonen... i was really impressed with both Shaman King and One Piece.... though I'm more partial to Shaman King.... I wish I had Amidamaru!!!!

"Below the couragous... there is NOTHING...." Yondaime-Sama (the fourth)

www.e-spot.ca
www.originudragon.deviantart.com

Signature Image

on piece, naruto is close tho

Naruto and Shaman King are tied, don't really care for One Piece

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Shaman King and One Piece. Better shows air at the same time as Naruto so I don't watch it.

Signature

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

naruto

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.