Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your prefer Screensaver? - Minitokyo

What is your prefer Screensaver?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

What is your favorite screensavers?
http://www.anark.com/downloads/down_dev_screen.asp
http://www.3planesoft.com/
http://www.bluesubstance.com/

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

One that uses proper english.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

MHF

Yes sorry is very bad.

http://www.longgame.com/files/waterscreensaver.zip
http://www.digimindsoft.com/

Signature Image

Original Channel Screensaver of Windows Longhorn :)

anything that's black and doesn't use any system resources to run...my comp is slooooooooooooooow

Three things are certain in this life...
Death, Taxes, and Horrible Dubs!

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I use the Plus!My Pictures screensaver. It basically twirls around images in your directory in a 3d fashion, in my case my wallpaper directory.
Occasionally I switch it to the Plus!Aquarium screensaver.

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

my screensaver just cycles randomly through all the wallpapers I have downloaded.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

I used to have one that made fun of the macarena..... it had little maccaroni that dropped down onto the screen and then they all popped up and did the macarena - It was so cute! I miss it..... my mom hated it, so she deleted it......

MHF - there is no need to apologize for your English.... its a hard language to learn and that comment about proper English was rude. I think its neat that your trying to speak a foreign language..... I'm not even bilengual yet.... I'm learning spanish....ummm....sorta...

Signature

i don't use any screensaver,cause o don't need it. If i am away from my pc so i switch my monitor off.

Velg

Velg

The Jackal

I have one I made using a set of chibi GetBackers wallpaper. It does random effects while cycling.

Signature Image

Palani

Palani

Just the My Iimages Folder screensaver

Error 667: Hell Not Found

MHF

Quote by RhapsodyI used to have one that made fun of the macarena..... it had little maccaroni that dropped down onto the screen and then they all popped up and did the macarena - It was so cute! I miss it..... my mom hated it, so she deleted it......

MHF - there is no need to apologize for your English.... its a hard language to learn and that comment about proper English was rude. I think its neat that your trying to speak a foreign language..... I&#39;m not even bilengual yet.... I&#39;m learning spanish....ummm....sorta...

Really is not hard learn another languaje but sometimes i get confuse with english and spanish, my english and spanish is a little down and more when i am tired.

Signature Image

KohakuXP

Neutral

Quote by PalaniJust the My Iimages Folder screensaver

Yep, its a good way of opening pics easier. XD

Either the "blank screen" or I simply set my comp to turn the monitor off after a certain amount of time. Complex screensavers suck up too many system resources, which is a problem if I'm compiling something.

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

I use the images from a specialfolder that i change the images in accordance with my theme in use. If I'm using Chobits theme (maked by me :) ) i put in this folder images from Chobits :)

Signature

raging_otter

Not In

Quote by hidekeitaroI use the images from a specialfolder that i change the images in
accordance with my theme in use.

i used to do these a while ago, but somehow after a while my compie's screen does not turn off....
so rite now:

Quote by kojiruEither the "blank screen" or I simply set my comp to turn the monitor
off after a certain amount of time.

does any1 experience the same thing too when you use screensaver?

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

just the normal WinXP screensaver
dont really need any fancy screensaver..
coz I usually turn off my monitor when I'm away...

none, my monitor just sleeps, screensavers lag my comp. haha god... so sad.....

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

I don't use a screensaver either... whan I close the lid on my notebook the screen turns off and that works for me :P

Signature Image

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Right now I prefer the matrix screensaver.

Signature

no screensaver, only a dark screen =/

I jus hate screensavers, never put anyone on.

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

none :)

i just turn my monitor off when i'm not using the comp :)

Signature

Normal XP screen saver with security only to prevent ppl use my comp :hmpf:

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.