Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your prefer Screensaver? - Minitokyo

What is your prefer Screensaver?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

i have this ff7ac screen saver that i like to use

but my laptop fans go crazy when that thing loads up......so i just shut down my screen now

I find screen savers to be to annoying to use, as I watch a lot of anime and movies I tend not to touch the computer for long periods of time and its annoying when the screensaver pops up.

I prefer to just let my monitor go into sleep mode than having a screen saver

the empty blank screen that's basically black

I never used to have one, but as of last night I started using just the xp photo viewer one... as long as there isn't crap in the folder you choose, it seems to be cool. but after an hour... blajizzam!!! it's black like everyone else.

i use linux, so in Xscreensaver, theres one called BSOD,

yes it emulates the windows blue screen of death and other assorted OS's crash warning screens,

so thats my fav.

hehe... its always a kick when ppl turn on my monitor and see that windows(its set in 2000 mode so it looks almost like xp, except for a few differences) and they are like, oh shit, windows crashed, haha...

~Seraphim Angel~

Without the past,
there is no present,
and without the present,
there is no future...

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I don't like to use a screensaver at all myself; it interrupts certain programs which is a pain (or goes on when I'm watching soemthing). If I leave my comp for a period of time, I just turn off the monitor.

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

I usually just have my computer shut down, but I do admit I'm a big fan of flying toasters. ;)

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

The blank screen.

I just have it randomly cycle through Falcoon pictures.
Gosu is Falcoon! Although it is awkward when my mom walks in and there are some large Falcoonic bubs on the screen ^____^

I don't bother with a screensaver, if I go away from my computer for awhile I just turn off the monitor. When I do use one I prefer the official matrix code screensaver from http://www.whatisthematrix.com

Signature

i dont like screensaver...they sux

Is matrix code emulator .

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.