Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite song in inuyasha soundtrack? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite song in inuyasha soundtrack?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

well i like "change the world"
"every heart"
"i am" from Hitomi
"do as infinity"
"dearest"
i think those are the ones i like most...there's another one but i dont have it and dont know the name is one of the openings...

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

My favorite is those too but my most favoritenessness is Every Heart!! I sometimes cry when I play that song on my cd player/boombox. :sweat:

Signature Image

I am a major fan of Do As Infinity obsessed with Van Tomiko-san's powerful and inspiring vocals... Naturally I really love the "Fukai Mori" and "Shinjitsu no Uta" tunes... Fukai Mori is like one of my top fave songs ever... >.<

My favorite would be "Do as infinity", but I'm also very fond of:
Change the world
Fukai mori
Dearest

There's another one (an ending song) I really like but can't remember the name right now, sorry.

Member of "[Hispanime]".

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hm.. Fukai Mori is the top, followed by others such as Dearest, Every Heart, I am, Shinjitsu No Uta and Change The World...
I will is which song ?_? (kinda forget)

Signature

Kuzoku

Kuzoku

Sweet Dreamer

My favourite used to be Fukai Mori. And then I heard the end theme of the episodes around 132 or so. Cant remember the name right now but I have the MP3 it is just so haunting and beautiful.

Those who dream sweet dreams forget the pain of yesterday

My favorite song from the ost is Toki wo koeru omoi and Every Heart and Shinjitsu No Uta.
Reallly good songs. O.o
I think the best out of all of them is Every Heart or Dearest.

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Dearest (Hamasaki Ayumi) and Every Heart (BoA)

Movin'...

SakuraCorazonn

~Dreams are dreams~

My Fav from Iny yasha

1. Fukai mori
2. Dearest
3. Aika (instrumental)
4. Longing (instrumental) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sak

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hm.... I'll ask again, it made me curious..
which song is "I Will" ? Who sang it ?

Signature

Mikofake

unforgiven...

I love Sotanashi, a mix with all the instrumental japonese traditional music, dearest....and about all

I like Every Heart and Fukai Mori. Dearest was a good one too... Ahhhh I can't compare them to each other.

Don't pinch me, I'd rather be dreaming.

Every Heart english version and Fukai Mori are my fav's from Inuyasha... Kinda like the movie 4 theme Rakuen.... Dearest was alright as well

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

"Fukai Mori"(Do as Infinity) is one wonderful, just like as "Dearest" (Ayumi Hamasaki), and I love "Come" (Namie Amuro).
Here in Brazil, "Dearest" has a magnific portuguese version, and I just love it!

InuYasha has an incredible soundtrach, ne?

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

camel

Heart of Sword...

I like Come, make me remember my girlfriend :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kikyo4eva

kikyo4eva

Boss-Chan

umm me i like every heart both japanese and english version
i also like come well actually i love all of the songs i just can't choose :sweat:
anywho ttyl ^__^nya

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

My favorite InuYasha songs are Every Heart, Grip!, and Fukai Mori.

Now, I'm not sure about the name so I'll leave that out but my favorite would be the fifth ending song, you now the one that starts out slow, but generally I like all of them so far that adult swim brings out except for grip. That one was kinda dumb and takes awhile to like.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.