Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any Steve Conte fans out there? - Minitokyo

Any Steve Conte fans out there?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

lunaregina

lunaregina

mundus vult decipi

Like the title says, just wondering if there were any Steve Conte (anime) fans out there or if I'm alone. ^_^' My favorite songs by him would have to be Living Inside the Shell from Ghost in the Shell SAC, and Heaven's Not Enough from Wolf's Rain. He does have plenty of awesome Cowboy Bebop songs as well.

Signature Image

kazuki05

Another supernumerary..

You aren't alone! I like Steve Conte too.. definitely Heaven's not Enough is a good song.. I also like the one he did with Maaya Sakamoto, "The Garden of Everything" for the RahXephon movie.. I remember liking 'Stray' very much..

"The stronger someone appears on the outside, the weaker they are in reality."

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Steve Conte fan right here!! I really like Words that we couldn't say from Bebop...and Stray (one of my favorites on my Ipod lol). I also like Call me Call me from Bebop as well. He's really amazing and he's so awesome, he gets to work with Yoko Kanno. Together they do some major damage!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Same here!! Call Me Call me, Heaven's Not Enough, Living Inside the Shell and the wonderful duet with Maaya Sakamoto 'Garden of Everything. sigh I listen to him on my beloved iPod. XD

kimifox

kimifox

dysfunctional idealist

I love his voice! :)
My favorite songs are Call Me, Call Me and Heaven's Not Enough.
I've only seen one episode of Ghost in the Shell SAC (and I was half asleep at the time), but I'll keep an ear out for that song now.

Signature
[url="http://groups.minitokyo.net/forcefirefox/"]Force Firefox[/url] The Fox Loves You. Love the Fox.
[url="http://groups.minitokyo.net/order-of-reason/"]Order-of-Reason[/url]

i really like his voice XD he is a very good singer !!! my fav titles are :
* beauty is within us (ghost in the shell), *living inside the shell (same), *call me call me (cowboy bebop - this song moved me to tears when i heard it in cowboy) and *the garden of everything (rahxephon). i'm a HUGE FAN of yoko kanno's work and i really like the person who sing what she did. i think she is very talented. my fav is steve conte but i like shanti snyder too. i appreciate *heaven's not enough but i don't work with *stray. >.<

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Mikofake

unforgiven...

I love his voice ever since I have seen Wolf's Rain, but I still didn't manage to find the song called Call me Call me from Cowboy Bebop

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Quote by soryanei really like his voice XD he is a very good singer !!! my fav titles
are :
* beauty is within us (ghost in the shell), *living inside the shell
(same), *call me call me (cowboy bebop - this song moved me to tears
when i heard it in cowboy) and *the garden of everything (rahxephon).
i'm a HUGE FAN of yoko kanno's work and i really like the person who
sing what she did. i think she is very talented. my fav is steve conte
but i like shanti snyder too. i appreciate *heaven's not enough but i
don't work with *stray. &gt;.&lt;

To paraprase your comment Conte didn't sing Beauty is Within us, Scott Mattew did.

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

I am! :D
Just love his voice! (Sexy!)
On of my favorites would be "Call me" from Bebop
and "Garden of Everything" with Maaya Sakamoto.
Anyone heard songs he made outside anime?

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

yea really like his singing as well, i actually bought his whole discography a while back and i have to say, his non anime works are good as well!

I'm a big fan of his. While Heavens not Enough is my fav I have yet to hear a song sung by him that I don't like

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.