Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 It's time to quiz my mt friends! - Minitokyo

It's time to quiz my mt friends!

page 1 of 1 19 total items

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

I made a quiz for all my mt friends on QuizYourFriends.com

CLICK on the link below:
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/yourquiz.php?quizname=050310015002-630071

Please post your experience answering the questions and why? As spammy as it looks there is purpose to it. Or just reveal your score to the public. Anyway show me the sky!

KnightOfLain

KnightOfLain

red rose filling the skull

Awww I guess i suck terribly at knowledge about you :sweat: I got only 40, and i misunderstood the first question, maybe it would be a bit higher then.I tried to answer the questions accroding to the image of you i had in my imagination - and i see it doesn't match the real you... but i'm not disappointed even a bit. But hey, thank you for the quiz - it's nice to get to know you better (at least a little) - friend.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

50 for me and I also accidentally clicked on the first question.
Not a bad quiz overall and although I had to guess a few, I got better near the end ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

i have you in my friendlist, but i don't know anything about you :/ (scored 20)
your thinking of leaving? i like your art, but if you want to i won't stop you :) anyway good luck on your choice

boei

**Dark Mood**

to think that i actually took the quiz without ANy knowledge of you..
And scored one corect... think it is alright... :P
Anw you're a dance tchr? what kind of dances do you teach?

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Grr, my second choice was always the right one. o.o;; Mou, so many people are thinking about leaving MT all of a sudden. ;__;

Signature

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

crap. i got a 4/10. i feel sad. but dernier, your wife isn't your only friend, and you arent a nobody! .

EDIT: im not around you enough to know how you think, but you might have some self-confidence probs. also, why would you think of leaving MT????

Signature

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

dude, sorry man i got 30 thought u were a web designer , good luck with the quiz.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I got a 60... not bad I guess... nice quiz, DernierCri.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

well i got a 4o. thats sort of bogus, even though i really don't know much about you, i still thought by reading the answers to the questions i would be able to get the answer. i guess at the end i actually started to answer the questions as though i was the quiz author. hehe. oh well. really good questions. except for what i do for a living and my best friend. thats tough. i know my best friend definitely is my bro. and dance instructor? damn thats good. keep it real.

Signature

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

wow, i got a 40 and i hardly know you... lots of lucky guesses, i guess... it was fun though

Think deeply of simple things.

I can't belive I got a 50 :x I'm sooo amazed
and I think you're not a nobody ^_^
Well it was fun taking that quiz thanks! :)

I got 50 and I'm really surprised! :o
Don't think that you're nobody, because everyone is something.
Remember that! OX

And it was un to do that quiz. :D
Now I known you better. :)

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

snx

snx

Mr K.

Hmm... 100 points :)
I just wanna 2 say that : I love The Crow [also ost]...

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

taaa, im not in ur f-list so i hope u dun mind ^^' and ur thinking of leaving MT?? aw, dun, too many r leaving already *sighs* and ur not a nobody, no one is, even though u think u r. oh, i got 60/100, i guessed on it based on ur walls, sig and av mostly.

Signature

Kotter

Kotter

Neverending Story

Ok. My score is 50, but I was guessing all the time. Guess I've got quite good intuition. ^_-

Signature
The Vicious Circle of My Thoughts

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

wow i sucked ass. i got a 30%. jeez im not sure i ever scored this low on an exam before. :(

DernierCri, i don't know you as well as others; but im a huge fan of your work. At least i learned a little more about you. Hopefully i will get to know you better. These dark walls you make- i can relate totally.

au revoir

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

o.o

>.<

;__________________;

saki = BAKA .. >.>

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

well I did it too , 50 , I guess its okay.
Alright , I do not consider myself as one of your friends..but I sincerely respect you as you are and your works. plus you're the one who made my avi and sig a while ago XD lol .. I'm sure you're a great guy..not a nobody :/ also hope you're not really considering of leaving MT! that would be wrong! no!? anyway nice quiz , I guess I know you a bit more >_<

Signature

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.