Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Battle Royale - Minitokyo

Battle Royale

page 1 of 1 17 total items

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

I was wondering, is anyone a fan of the Battle Royale movie or manga? I really love them both! If there are any fans out there, I'd love to meet you and add you to my friends list! Who are your favorite characters?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I like the manga, though it seems a lot different than the novel. I like the art. I don't really have any fav. characters, though Shinji and Yutaka are cool.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

the manga is freaking awsome.

lol fan of both
the movie was quite good, the only problem was...they didnt talk about each character alot...which is where the manga probably comes in lol

Fave Character: Chiguka Takako (she's Chiaki Kuriyama in the movie ^^)

shes is on of the coolest female characters in Battle Royal Manga

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

I agree!! And I think it's really weird how her character is similar to her character in Kill Bill, Go Go Yubari. I like Kiriyama...he's just too cool and also Mimura, more for his role in the manga than in the movie though.

lol i cant see as anything else except a little girl with a murderous intent :p

where the hell can i get the manga. i been looking for it online , but with no luck. please post a link

Signature

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

right now, in America, Tokyopop is the provider of the manga so go to www.tokyopop.com. It should be on the manga list. If not, type it in the search box ^__^

lordofgamblers

lordofgamblers

wazzzzzzzzzzuuuuuppppp!!!!!!!!

i'm a fan of battle royale and battle royale2 i like the character that's always silent and looks like iori from kof ~_~

of all the foods in the world donuts reign supreme

lordofgamblers

lordofgamblers

wazzzzzzzzzzuuuuuppppp!!!!!!!!

i'm a fan of battle royale and battle royale2 i like the character that's always silent and looks like iori from kof ~_~

of all the foods in the world donuts reign supreme

the manga is le awesome...they do a good job of developing the characters wit the lil mini stories...its a bit...uh...graphic....but its still good. not for the narrow minded or neone with a weak stomach

i type as i think, not the other way around

nekohana

Brain Sold Seperetly

You kno I like BR! I still need to finish it ,Big Sister!!! I wish I could see the movie though...<snf>

Periphery

The End

I need to watch BR2 so badly although I heard that it doesn't live up to the awesomeness of BR I...

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

J9999

J9999

Gentleman, poet

I love the movie, but I don't like manga. Too much fanservice and I don't like the drawing... ^^'' My favourite character is Chigusa! (Chiaki, I love you! :P )

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even Death may die." H.P. Lovecraft

Tutto e poesia...

does anyone know where i can dl or buy this movie? i have the book and the book is really good! i heard the movie was really good so i want to watch it.

Lutherniel09

Lutherniel09

The Sinner

I only read the manga. Most of my online friend that watched BR movie said that the movie sucked compared to the manga. Is it really that bad?

Signature Image

you read the manga? aww i wanan read that one as well. i haev the other book that ash over 600 pages and the author is from Koushun Takami. really good book. like around page 30-50 gets intresting adn after that its really good! so far im at page 220. but ill have to check out the manga one out ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.