Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu - Minitokyo

Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu

page 1 of 1 11 total items

This series just came out, it seems pretty interesting so far. It is a 6 episode OVA, so they move pretty fast, don't have too many long drawn out moments.

The animation is good too, no complaints on the character design. The storyline seems pretty solid at the moment, of course there are a lot questions, but that's how they get us hooked, hehe.

Has anyone else watched the first episode?

It's very good~I like it very much!

Crescentvn

Crescentvn

Loli Lover

* Wow ! Gotta find it quick.
_ Thanks for the info ^^

May the loli be with you

I saw the first ep..... I thought it was pretty cool.... what was weird is how they left a cliffhanger for the first ep..... The Iriya didn't get her shot yet from the guy cause everyone interrupted him!!!.... Still can't wait for the rest of the series to come out!!

i saw the first ep.. it seems pretty good.. i sorta forgot it.. since its been a while since an ep has been released..

I've already watched 3 and it still feels good. More of a comedy drama.

Are you watching subbed episodes or do you understand Japanese?

There are subs in other languages.

aa..? there have been till episode 3..? i only havefirst episode and now still waiting for the next episode. were did you guy get that anime..? what is the website...please tell me..

Signature

Yeah I really like the show. So far only 1 ep subbed tho :( Can't wait for the rest

amtcubus

amtcubus

Information is the key!

I hope Lunar will bring out the next ep's fast :(

Just ep1 is kinda boring since i like the anime :)

Fly to anywhere, my COSMO!!!

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.