Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How has anime impacted you? - Minitokyo

How has anime impacted you?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Just wondering if anyone want to tell how much anime has impacted your life. Did anime influence your career choice? Did anime became so obsessive that you got into financial trouble or your school grade dropped? Did anime dictate kind of friends you want to make? etc.

How anime impact my life is that well I started to draw it when I was 7 and if it wasn't anime I wouldn't be drawing right now or at lease not as well. And I wouldn't be as into games as I am right now so yeah anime's a good thing!^_^

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

It made me realized that just because I am getting older it doesn't mean that I can't enjoy animation anymore. It gave me a new look at my own artwork and a real since of appreciation and admiration to those who create anime.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

For me it opened my eyes up to a different culture that I never knew before. After seeing Samuari X I was sold. Japanese pop culture rules you. It's made me a bit of a collector, I think now if I sold my entire collection for face value I could probably buy a decent used car.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

If it wasn't anime, I would find something else to consume my time. The only thing its done is make me think of things relating to anime whenever I see something that reminds me of those things. I do spend a good deal of time organizing it though.

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

anime helped me come out of my shell and rekindled my love for drawing. It gave my life form and now i finally hve somethign to pour my life into.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

Thanks to all who posted on this forum. It seems to most anime has helped you positively in life in one shape or other. Anime has been blessing and curse for me. Blessing: Making friends. Curse: Spending too much money at time.

^_^'

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

If it weren't for my love of anime I would have never discovered MT!

Signature Image

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

when i was 15 i had watched my first anime serie kimi ga nozomu eien .and with that my life has changed..Everything is related with anime now.just what mughi sais: anime has been a blessing and a curse.because im spending to much time with anime stuff and things at school are diffferent than before..But now everything is good and i cant live without anime for now ^_^'

CooKieLord

Baka Ranger Blue

It has affected me to the point of me thinking that all people who don't watch anime are fools. Even more is they hate it!
KGNE was excellent, but my first real series of animne I watched was Love Hina (Long live KaZaA XD go poor quality)

Signature
Imagination is more important than knowledge; knowledge is limited wheres imagination is not.

Periphery

The End

Quote: It has affected me to the point of me thinking that all people who don't watch anime are fools. Even more is they hate it!

I agree!! But i think i spend too much on anime >_<

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Ever since I watch anime until now, I found that I was handsome than last time...haha, Im just crap.

BUt after I watch anime, I found out that Im become very "japs" that means every conversation I got to use some japanese word...I think that is the main impact on me. ^^

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

Holt

Holt

pffft

The first time I started to watch anime was liking seeing a great light. I was like "oooooo, anime characters look coooool"
I have to admit that I was once one of the unwashed masses who didn't appreciate the greatness of anime. Now I really hate people who just push anime aside without even trying to watch it :hmpf:

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.