Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime weapon of choice - Minitokyo

anime weapon of choice

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 157 total items

what is it? it doesn't have to be a material weapon, it could be like a super power...

Signature Image

Hmm....I would use a huge and long sword that can use any type of elements for magic attacks! Like the one Cloud has in Final Fantasy VII! That would be really cool because you can defend, attack at close and long range!

Signature Image

bloodguardkeshik

bloodguardkeshik

Until my next post...

It may require some help in operation, but Victory Gundam's Angel Halo would be cool. It can whipe out all the people on earth, but not cause a bloody mess! (it shuts down key portions of the mind).

Cloud's sword in ff-vii, although Vash's (from Trigun) p90-like arm is pretty freakin cool...

Cervantes Soul Edge or Soul Calibur weapon version - my
MegaFish from PPP - Ducky =O

Vectors, like Lucy/Nyu has in Elfen Lied, way cool, and you don't have to worry about losing them. O_o

I'd have Haruko's guitar from flcl, if you've seen it u'll know what i mean and that it is way kwl and gud for smashing ppl on the head!! XP

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I can only pick one? I have so many.
But if I would have to choose it would probably be some kind of O-Part (like the warriors from '666 Satan' use). The type of weapon only I can use, which has special abilities.
I would like it to be some sort of a blade, no metter what kind... and I always had something to fire, so if I would be able to control this element with it, it would be cool.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

For me I'd either take Vash's S&W Schofield revolver or Revolver Ocelot's Colt Single Action Army. I just have a thing for antique guns.

Uchiha Itachi's Sharingan eyes. no question. that would be SO cool.

Daggers!! That's a lame answer but yes, i love daggers!

Quote by Massey-sanUchiha Itachi's Sharingan eyes. no question. that would be SO cool.

I already have those XD so I'll take the Cerberus, the 2 guns used by Beyond the Grave on Gungrave XP

Signature Image

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

A sword made of pure undoom. ( Undoom literally means the doom of dooms) I could incenerate people into black nothingness with just a touch! woot!

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Goddess First class except I don't have to do Gods will, I'd get to do whatever I want with that power

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

the celestial sword from X.

i'll say Katana wif the power the control wind ~!
just like tokyo underground ~ *drools*

fushiginohito

fushiginohito

~angelic wonder~

If I had to choose 1 it would most definately be ffvii - Cloud's super cool sword. Kamui's celestial sword would come a close second *grin* ;)

Haha~ I'm going to be lame like daggers-boy and say that I want a good old-fashioned staff. :) Not wooden.. preferably something that won't break too easily.. XD Well, either that or byakugan (because I don't like Sasuke half as much as Neji >.>).

Crescentvn

Crescentvn

Loli Lover

* A scythe, imean a Death Scythe ^^ If it has laser edge like in Gundam Wing would be best !

May the loli be with you

cyborg body.
or evangelion unit 04+ with lance, but no dummy plug.

---I'm going to live forever. so far, so good.---

Crescentvn

Crescentvn

Loli Lover

* That was call weapon huh ? You are the weapon yourself ^^
_ Lance of Longenus. Yeap, cool idea, why can't i think of that >_<

May the loli be with you

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

i'd like to have a weapon that has all the elements and can be any weapon, be it a blade, a bow, a staff, etc, etc. that'd be so cool!

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

WHY DOES EVERYBODY WANT CLOUD's BUSTER SWORD?????????u think u can carry the damn thing???its like double his size guys . anyway.....
i think my weapon of choice is Haru from Rave's 10 commandments haha the sword changes into 10 different types......that fits the whole package =D

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

I want a 2 mp5's from te matrix. I played counter strike game with al kind of super powers that was cool. It helps you can fire much faster. I owned it :P

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 157 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.