Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime weapon of choice - Minitokyo

anime weapon of choice

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 157 total items

Good ol' handgun or a katana with carvings and all kinds of deco.

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

A diamond blade sword. yes, a sword made out of diamond with a razor sharp edge that never dulls. and if i act now i also get the fish scaler. but thats not all!!...

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

u gonna sell that diamond sword for money rite?i know i would

i would have.... a dagger in one hand and a another dagger in the other. lol, 'cause i would like to have something sharp in my hands and a small knife attached to my leg
a pistol attached to the other leg, that would be so cool!!! :D

One Heart One love

loner7148

loner7148

evil intent

sephiroth's masamune sword... now that would be cool...

~abashed, the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is~

Taise

Taise

JAFO

A wooden mallet. No matter what the hero is capable of it seems like they're always able to get their butts kicked by a chick with a big hammer.

Signature

AdventChild

AdventChild

Second Rate Ninja

Well it's an older show and not really anime, but it works. I'd choose the 3 parts of the "completion", Eye of Odin, Grimorim Occinorm, and Phoenix Gate.

SHURIKEN SHURIKEN

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

I'd like Spear of longinus (in my size), i prefer the 2nd shape (like a double sword that eva series carry), or unit 01's exterminator sword

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

for me i would choose a dark, powerful scythe.....or maybe a trident that will unlease raging storms.....that would be nice......

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

One of the least used weapons, the Kusari-Gama (sickle and chain). People underestimate it too much.

A light saber please. coz you wont need to repair the blade and can be quite safe when not in use.( switched it off ) ^_^

Periphery

The End

I would like to be an archer with a big and beautiful bow ^_^

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

the ultimate weapon of all times!!! a plank with nails!!!!! XD with evil chi on it!!!!, now whos gonna mes with me jajajajajaajja

---- tengo una tabla con clavos, I rulez----

queenakasha

queenakasha

Distraught Fledgling

Alucard's gun from Hellsing. Way cool. \m/

I'd also like Kamui's wonderful shinken. ^-^

Signature

Cover her eyes; mine eyes dazzle; she died young.

Shrine Of Those Who Must Be Kept

valiantzero

valiantzero

The Local Tekkaman

I would say I would want any of the Masamune blades. I have always been a sucker for that weapon.

TekkaZeroX (on AnimePaper.net)

Yomiko Readman's paper. It can be turned into anything. The power of ice would be nice too.

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hrm... i'd say either chichiri's magic/sorcery powers, a good ol' katana, or aoshi's twin kodachi

Signature Image

Renako

Renako

-bloody moon-

Walter's wires (Hellsing) or The Sakura Cards and staff.

Signature
And the world when it is viewed by those who know, is far larger than just one world can hold!

alucards guns from hellsing
forgot their names

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

If you think about it, you could consider Gundams a weapon, in a way, in which case Id take the Freedom, hands down.

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Spear
Staff / Spear combo

Blades (short swords, long swords, daggers, and the likes) tend to be the weapon of choice with almost every main characters.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Hmmm. Thinking realistically, I would like to say the Crossbone Gundam X-2.
In realitly most other Gundams are just big targets that have a huge profile for other weapons to lock on to. This is a liability, they just scream Bomb magnet.

I'll stay with a Heavy Gear "King Cobra".

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

Quote by EspritdumortVectors, like Lucy/Nyu has in Elfen Lied, way cool, and you don't have to worry about losing them. O_o

yeah they where really cool and very effective coz not everybody see them

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 157 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.