Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime weapon of choice - Minitokyo

anime weapon of choice

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 157 total items

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

i have a lot of weapons that i wanted to use, but if i can only pick one, then... let me see... hmmmmmm.... a sword... thin blade like the one umi ryuzaki uses or to be precise... it will have to be the sword of tears. yeah.. that one is the best

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

A huge tenticle creature to capture all small japanese women so I can use them at my discretion.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

hmm... definitely goku's nyoibou from saiyuki ^^ [hint: look at avvie...]

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

i want vandread's mother ship, Nirvana.. along with the vandread..
haha...
and i want powers like sakura in the tsubasa RC series... the power that can change the world..
but i dun want to loose my precious person.. a HiME power will be nice too..
haha...*dreamy looks*

Signature

Kankuro-the-Sick

Honky Tonk!!!

Gaaras Sand or Kankuros Karas! Muhahahahahaha!!!

Yeehow! This Tsunami Booster will shoot ya brain to heaven, Sporty! Want some?

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would say I would choose would remington's sword in Chrno Crusade.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Meteorain

Meteorain

Celestial Judgement

Erm like....a goddam nice old Quaterstaff. If any of you read Wheel of Time, you will know what I mean when you see Mat use it. Quaterstaff's take out any weapon anyday. With magical properties ofc >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i like sango's hiraikotsu from inu yasha

Elemental and summon magic from Final Fantasy. For smaller scale fighting, a katana and a sniper rifle with the ability to have the magic coupled to them.

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

I would have to choose the Masamune sword. The Masamune is Sephiroth's sword in FF 7.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

PsionicMatrix

PsionicMatrix

PsionicMatrix

I know this isn;t anime..... but a lightsaber would obviously be the coolest. whats cooler than holding a sword of burning light that can cut through anything huh? nothing! I SAID nothing!!!!!!!!!

Insert Witty Remark here.

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Inuyashas sword...deffinetly...that would be so much fun...lol

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

everyones powerful weapons..

just a simple katana from kenshin well do along with skills using it rather then the power of the weapon.

Signature

soulas

The Crappah.

shamans power n coordinators power. weapon , kantana hina

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

The revolvers from Trigun are quite good, though i'd have to say that gundams are the best.

Just give me Deathscythe Hell...

Signature Image

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

If I can find a manga-ka to draw him, Christopher Walken is my weapon of choice.

I am invincible!

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

A bo-staff i suppose. I've gotten rather attached to it since i use Kilik as my primary character in SC2 ^^

Signature

I dunno...but somehow I like bows and arrows like Kikyou and Kagome in Inuyasha^^

being able to use magic like Negi from Negima or Kazuki in Maburaho.

Squall's gunblade. That thing is just so kick-ass...

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Squall's gunblade! it's kinda unique (the Lion Heart one...).

Pride comes before the fall

Huge multicolored wings and the power to wield the elements, being inmortal and young forever! buahahahaha!

KernelBurner

Otaku

I really like Kenshin's way of sakabatto :P

Shadowlinex

Shadowlinex

Game God

Swords just plain own I have always wanted to be a Spellwarrior. But i would use a sword forged from my pure hate eminating from my soul.

"Death means nothing to me, however death means defeat. I refuse to be defeated!"
Signature

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 157 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.