Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime weapon of choice - Minitokyo

anime weapon of choice

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 157 total items

Wapy

Wapy

Blueheart's sister

oum... Katana, and that weapon that was used in Neon Genesis Evangelion to defeat an angel... I just don't remember the name! ^^

Signature Image
Wapy's around.

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

I jus luv Fye's magical stick! Oh ya also i luv Umi's swords

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

some sword of magical sword (like in rave) will do :) it'd be interesting to use the sword

I like a Dual Dagger or a Dual Blade, or even a pair of Katar :)

Quote by EspritdumortVectors, like Lucy/Nyu has in Elfen Lied, way cool, and you don't have to worry about losing them. O_o

Yup that would be the way to go imo ^^

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

if i would have a weapon of my choice it woould definitely be bows and arrowa

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

Firearms! Large Bore, long barrel revolvers. Long range, high power rifles. I'm reminded of the first or second episode of Ghost in the Shell, Stand Alone Complex, when that big walking tank got loose. I loved that huge sniper rifle that Saito was usin'.

hah! a shiny Katana!!! or a Shotgun!!! *see alucard's!!! From hellsing, not castlevania!!* mwahahaahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!............

1mm0rt4l

Consummate Sniper

Either kyo's sword (samurai Deeper Kyo) or Sephiroth's longsword (ffvii)

Signature

asagoro

hokori o motsu

i really like the whole katana-wakizashi thing, though i really like azumi's naginata from real bout high school. :nya:

I'd want Van Fanel's wings (Guess I'd have to modify my wardrobe)
Not so much for combat, but just so I can go wherever I want, especially if I want to be alone...which is most of the time...

I guess a close second would be the strngth of one of the Z-fighters...even if it was just wimpy little Krillin, he can still fly and is strong enough to deal with any pathetic human threat this miserable world of ours has to offer

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

id pick a katana or some awsome gun thing

i would go with...
A big fish to hit people with it

I would say strings like the ones Kazuki used in Get Backers or Yohji's in WK. I just think they're gentle yet dangerous, and not as obvious as swords and such.

-CCM-

-CCM-

You know what?

I've always been partial to the katana.

I also love the guns in Trigun, especially Wolfwood's cross.

Signature

-CCM-

-CCM-

You know what?

I've always been partial to the katana.

I also love the guns in Trigun, especially Wolfwood's cross.

Signature

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

AN EDEN raid!!!!!!!!!!!! from erementar gerad... yay~ never trust me with a butter knife or anything sharper than that...

sacredsky

sacredsky

Haunted by Ghosts

I'd definetly have Yuna's twin guns from ffx-2. Or Marluxia's sythe from Kingdom Hearts. Mwhahahahaha.

Signature

Roku

New Hope

Vectors are a cool idea but my weapon of choice is the Wing Zero Custom that would be just so perfect the speed the power it hold man it would be truely a dream come true

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I'd have a long rod.... that could warp space and time so that I could teleport.......

Signature Image

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Something like a sword... or daggers... Anything with nice shining blades!!! *looks hyper* And maybe fiery blades!! *burns everything down*

There. Fire and blood. Isn't that beautiful? Scarlet is out to get you. Hehe. ^^

--Scarlet

omigoshi

omigoshi

5th Child Of J.E.N.O.V.A

Vash's Gun or Wolfwood's Cross
also prefer Gunblade...2 in one..what more could u ask for ^_^
http://www.geocities.com/gamefreakmisty/FF.gif
http://www.geocities.com/gamefreakmisty/lubnotebanner1.JPG

Signature
Ningen nante taishita mon jya nai sa...dakara omae wa dame na nigen da
5TH CHILD OF J.E.N.O.V.A
----FuGu-----

I love swords, swords swords....and more swords. and I'd have some kind of special ability with the sword and definitely super speed.

i would like to have quick reflexes, very quick reflexes, so i can dodge any attack and prove to the boys that a pretty girl isn't all looks and no brawn :D

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 157 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.