Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime weapon of choice - Minitokyo

anime weapon of choice

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 157 total items

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Zabuza's head slicer from Naruto ^^ Almost like Cloud's sword from FF

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

sleepingforest

-=-Novice Violinist-=-

decalogs [ten commandents evil twin nyahaha] used by king then lucia....man that evil black sword looks freaking cool.....or axel's two spinning flaming wheel thingy which looks really cool too....but in the end i'd pick mito ban's evil eyes, superhuman strength and snake bite techniques.....it's so cool u can rip a person to pieces with ur bare hands! in just a few seconds!! sweettt......

Signature Image

In memories of Aerith Gainsborough....
SleepingForest.

i'll say Katana wif the power the control wind ~!
just like tokyo underground ~

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

Quote by X88S-GAIAi'll say Katana wif the power the control wind ~!
just like tokyo underground ~ *drools*

Quote by Massey-sanUchiha Itachi's Sharingan eyes. no question. that would be SO cool.

a katana of my design and some kind of elemental power along witht hte sharingan or byakugan all of that would satifyme

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

rancor03

Head Forum Ninja

The katana in Tokyo Underground didn't control the wind. It amplified the main character's ability to control to wind.

My anime weapon of choice is an EVA unit.

Bang

well... i've always had a thing with swords so i'll definitely take one and i reaaallly find demon powers (just not the ugly looks) cool so id like to have those as well...

BlackDemonMyst

Leave me alone!

I guess I would choose Akabane Kuroudou's from Get Backers power over knives and the like.

weedy98z

weedy98z

full metal geek

I would use a gunblade like squalls or the other gun blader on ff8 it's a sweet weapon
i would also have prince of persia's dagger so i could go back in time what a combo

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Yeah gunblades look cool, and they seem unique for some reason. I also want to have something small, maybe a small blade that can just be hidden most of the time.
But I would love to control people using my all-powerful brain!

Signature Image

I would take Byakuya's Zanpaku from Bleach. His Ban Kai is amazing, hall of 1000 swords or whatever it was,

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Fin funnels from gundam and massive psychokinetic powers.

helmet02

Helmet Rule

The jagon ability from The Get Backers XD XP make a temporary alternate reality to other people like pseudo-mind-control effect

Whatever helmet says is true so believe it or else... nothing happens. so obey foolish mortals!!

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

I'd probaly dual wield those type of blades that strider hiryu has from Capcom and maybe have psychokinectic powers :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Alucard's supermegamagnum pistol (Hellsing). If it was real, it would be: "The imi-mrg Desert Eagle .454 Casull", with nifty engravings saying "Israeli Military Industries caliber .454 Casull model Desert Eagle".

And Victoria's ultrahuge rifle too! Just imagine having the firepower of a Nazi Flak 38 88mm artillery cannon! The closest real life example I can think of is the Steyr iws-3000: an artillery rifle firing HUGE 15mm bullets.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

Well, if we're not allowed to consider sharingan a weapon, I guess a Katana.

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

I'd actually just prefer a simple Desert Eagle with a 14 inch barrel. Matched with endless bullets and more guns, and of course, a trenchcoat. :D Oh and maybe lots of chains too...especially on the hands like those of Kurapika's (Hunter X Hunter).

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

bleakreserve

bleakreserve

true reflections

Trigun's pistol... i mean it made a dent in the friggin moon! HOLY phasjeezeus....;)

Love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image... otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. ~ Unknown

Signature Image

ZGMF-X09A

Gundam SEED / Destiny Fanatic

The double-bladed sword of Sword Impulse. Versatile and powerful. Very wicked...

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

a huge, long, sharp, katana like that one dude from samurai x the dude with the sickness, and that one guy the guard from mononoke hime (his sword gets bent into a circle) and then chakra, because lets just face it, chakra does everything

under new management

well, i like rikku's sword in ffx-2 in the warrior dresssphere (looks awesome and suggest some magical powers, i think)
or id love to have katana to - anybody remember divine rage from Baldur's Gate: Shadows of Amn?

Emperor

The origin of it all

some kind of dragon sword with a seal on it wich makes indestructable

Signature
One day our dreams will become reality

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

kunai, katana, chakra, paper, and/or needles

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

Koujisama

Koujisama

Neko sketcher

In the weapons I think the best are :

" Souba " ( this is some kind of twin blade ) - Kadaj sword
" Dual Hound " ( stun gun that doubles as a shield ) - Loz weapon
" Velvet Nighmare "( firearm designed after two parallel sword with gun ) - Yazoo gun

I think these are really great weapons ^_^

Signature Image

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

A masumane!! XD Wait can I choose that if its off of a game?? Oh well, Sephiroth's sword is baddass!!! Too bad I dont have $300.00 or I would buy one HERE!!!

Signature Image

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 157 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.