Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime weapon of choice - Minitokyo

anime weapon of choice

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 157 total items

I wouldn't want a super, super power/weapon. It wouldn't be interesting to just incinerate everything. I'd like to have Yomiko's power from ROD, but not just paper, but everthing!!! Alright that might be too powerful, but i'd be pretty cool.

Cabarkapa

don't read this

speaking of rod, i think gon's rod from hunter x hunter may be interesting to use, because when there's no bad guys to fight, i can always go fishing and kill some time or something.

kimi wa ryuusei no you ni

Signature

you are like a shooting star

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Oh yeah....a sword...you all know the sword of which in bleach manga that the commander of all the thirteen teams carries....the FIRE one.....
ALso the same is KUROZAKI's final release sword version the totally black samurai sword....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

heh~ I would like a lightsaber... sth like the one darth maul used though... It has two blades!!! oh yar, but that's not anime... well, in anime den I guess I'd like to have magic powers as a weapon... it's so convenient.

xianghuax

xianghuax

Night Assassin

everything!!! XDD nah... Umm if I could only choose one then I'd choose... A sword which can summon magic =D it would look like Xianghua's sword from Sword Calibur XD

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

a normal katana will do...cuz true power lies within me lol

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

e67dugcjb

Street Soldier

My anime weapon(s) would be a katana, a gun, and a knife. Don't ask me why I would have those three specifically, but to me it sounds like the deadliest combination on the planet.

I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell -- Heero Yue

Anikat

Anikat

Nee

daggers, throwing knives, ninja costume, stealth, what more could you ask for? ^_^'

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

kunai/knives/daggers, anything sharp and small that can be used in long/short range, fast combats. I also like to have the power to control the element of water. :D

Signature

terraxdarkangel

terraxdarkangel

Heart-breaking </3

Talim's Double Cresent Blades or her Cao Ankara- er something like that XD Talim's from Soul Calibur II

I think either a gundblade (Squall style) of the abilities of Kamui from X. Not onl,y does he come with a sword, but he can fly and has telekinetic abilities. Also perfect balance, which I always loved to see in characters (like how they can stand on the narrow end of a pole on top of a skyscraper with gale force winds and seem like their just on a sidewalk)

The wings don't hurt either ^_^

Swords in Sumonnight monogatari 2 in GBA,
Many sword in that game look cool.

Babbo from MAR with 8 magic stones

i like the vectors from Elfen Lied...those are pretty cool...but i also like Sorata's power (lighting) from X...

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Swords. Katanas, zanpuktus, whatever: there's just something about swords.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

i would say a scythe like this

http://laine.syste.ms/Illustrations/Original/scythe.jpg
this one is cool ^_^ bye

Signature Image

i would use a long sword like sephiroths in final fantasy 7

perhaps......a weapon from one of the ff series. It would have to be a sword or a spear or staff of some sort, never a gun.
I've got one. the uber scyther/spear thing that the black knight has in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. It's not much but it's pretty cool.

Diabound00

Diabound00

God of Darkness

I really like the holy sword from X because it looks so cool. Also I like the mobile suits from the different Gundam series.

I'd want Tokijin, the sword Sesshomaru has. That's one wickedly powerful sword.

CPOK

CPOK

Gunbunny

My choice would the the Remington model 700 Police bolt action rifle as a primary (gotta reach out an touch people) ( http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn10-e.htm ) with backup weapons of a Heckler & Koch mp5/10a4 ( http://www.hkpro.com/MP5-10.htm ) and Heckler & Koch USP Expert .40 cal ( http://www.hkpro.com/uspexpert.htm ). Thats the weapon choices for myself.

Member of {Ecchi-club} {Perverts-Club} {ComicPartyFans} {Ecchi} {Full-Metal-Panic-Fanatic} {MiniTokyo-Australia}{MT-singles-club }
| Group Moderator of {Military-group}
A bullet may or may not have your name on it, but Naval shells mearly have "To whom it may concern"

if its a weapon then I would want Babbo from MAR complete with 8 magic stones

if its a power than I would want Sashi's from Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi power to go to different worlds created by my imagination

hmm........a gundam! (it's considered a weapon)

i'll take the freedom gundam+METEOR unit or the strike freedom

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I think i would like to have like a bow and arrow thing. i like how the characters wiht that have it goin on. Or i would like to have Elemental attacks like Fire or Earth

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 157 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.