Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime cliche do you think are the most and least annoying? - Minitokyo

Which anime cliche do you think are the most and least annoying?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Since anyone has their own opinion on the many kinds of anime outhere, I thought maybe they have their own opinion on anime cliches. Sure, most of the time it's only use appears to be ruining a perfectly good anime series, but just like any other kind of cliches, there's at least one we just love to watch over and over (at least most times). If this is true, please post which anime cliche do you think is at least bearable, and just for fun, which one should've never come out from the dephts of the human brain.

Naturally, I will begin with my own favorite anime cliche, which is "bad guys going good (or kinda at least)". I know this sounds childish, but since I saw Robotech for the first time ( first anime I saw, too) I can't help but to like that kind of thing, unless it turns out to be just an excuse to extend a character's life span, as I think a change like that needs to have some basis.

As with the worst anime cliche, I would go with "Dumb guy, lots of hot fangirls". I know some seriously good anime series have revolved around this very cliche (Saber J, Love Hina) but I think it has been exploited way too much. It just isn't fun anymore, but that's just me.

Long post, huh? Well, if you can, post your own with your own words, and remember, this is supposed to be fun, so post anything you want. Bye.

Member of "[Hispanime]".

kazuki05

Another supernumerary..

My favourite (possibly) anime cliche would probably be.... "enemies teaming up" to fight some new evilness.

I definitely agree with what you put down for worst cliche.. in addition to that those anime that are all based on some sort of "tournament" can be redundant.. as well as "fanservice-y" anime.

"The stronger someone appears on the outside, the weaker they are in reality."

kumilove

kumilove

Angel of Death with 8 Vectors

im going to have to say mechas in general. there almost all the same. the only thing worse than a cliche mecha is a pointless ecchi anime like love love or something around those lines.

ive been reading reviews for anime for quite a while and ive noticed a few things in reviews:
A) if its a cliche, people will go off the top saying how its not original
B) if its a new idea, people will say that its dumb and needs to be more along the lines of something that is a cliche

so i guess it doesnt matter if its original or a cliche, people will always be pessimistic i guess but thats just me

characters that have no emotions....it get very repetitive and annoying

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.