Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Weird Question - Minitokyo

Weird Question

page 1 of 1 7 total items

amy

amy

StudioDink

O.o

Ok...I have noticed several members having the title of "Restricted Member". I tried to do a search to see if someone had asked this before or there was a topic period on this but to no avail.

What is "restricted member" ?

Is it a bad thing or something?

Just curious...

Signature Image
Something that I created as a tutorial

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

it's bad thing .
I think it's the title given to you after several warnings.
It's a light punishment I supposed, compared to banned member XD

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

How restriced is a "restricted member"? ...Not that I am looking to find out first hand...

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i believe it means they CANNOT submit artwork into the gallery. no scans, walls, etc. usually happens after several warnings from ripping others artwork or walls, etc.

it's NOT good. :(

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Yeah dream is correct, the restricted members cannot submit anything, except write guestbooks and comments etc. Before you get restricted, you must have broken rules many times. For example submitting someone else's work, repeatedly submitting bad quality scans or something like that. First you get 3 warnings, after that restricted. after that perhaps banned. If you dont brake the rules, youll be just fine.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Yeah, what's written above, is true (I think I know the most about it now ^_^' ).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

amy

amy

StudioDink

O.o
Whoa!

*makes damn sure not to break any rules now*

Good grief. Well thank you all for the replies. I was really just nosey, but it seems that I had actually asked a pretty damn good question in the end.

Signature Image
Something that I created as a tutorial

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.