Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of Samurai7? - Minitokyo

What do you think of Samurai7?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Just to know if someone like it or not. why? and what do you think about the end !

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

kumilove

kumilove

Angel of Death with 8 Vectors

only watched the first half of the anime. my expectations were high as the budget was doubled that of a regular 26 ep series. but it turned out that the actual plot was very superficial, almost directly along the lines of a bug's life in some aspects. the animation is top quality, and so is the CG (due to its budget). all in all, a dissapointment to me judging by half the series. i plan to watch the rest but i dont know when that will be. i hope it gets better.

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

watched about 8 episodes perhaps? Well it wasn't my kinda show and I didn't finish it so my opinion should weigh less than those who saw the entire series.

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.