Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 So do you dye your hair? - Minitokyo

So do you dye your hair?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

So do you dye your hair?
If so, what colour? Any particular reason?

I for one do not dye my hair....just natural black ^_^ ....though blue streaks may go well . . . :nya:

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

I am too scared to dye my hair..... too many of my friends have ended up with horrible dye jobs..... If I could, I would go darker brown..

Signature

Yez, black, blue, purple, green, brown... ehm, never dyed red... Mostly black, my natural colour is blond/darkblond...

Abadonna

Abadonna

I once bought black dye to dye my hair black, but it for some reason stayed the same colour - dark brown.
I want to have black hair.

"I'm worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed"

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

i have natually dark hair, so the next few colours may seem like odd choices...but i did them anyways. why, b/c i liked the colurs...though they totally clashed with me.

maroon
Red,
bright red
brighter red
redish-orange
orange
yellow
blue

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

I once dyed it to brown which was my first and last. Was thinking about doing again, but have yet.

Natural black, and I'm lucky my dad is early 60s and he has almost no gray hair while his brothers are younger with gray they dye every month. No dying my hair now or when I get old, unless I loose a bet or som'n.^.^

I dyed the front of my hair a little bit of red a couple years ago but other than that I don't dye it.

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

Dyed it completly blue for cosplay a while back...

May the Woot be with you!

Angelette

Angelette

[Q^_^]-O

ORANGE! I wanted brown.. but I got orange instead.. Those dratted Koreans...

I want purple now!

Signature

my hair is black ... and i'm keeping it black ...

i like to leave the funky hair colors to the anime chars =)

Talent does what it can; genius does what it must.

My hair is orginally black, but it has orangish red streaks like koreans do.

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

my hair is naturally black, but ive dyed it red and im gonna try white this nest semester

Signature

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

My hair is originally black. Never going to dye it :)

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

No. But some people think I dye my hair because of their color. I'm natural blonde.

jchupa

Artist of Many

I started to go grey by the time I was 16 years old, so I have been dying it 2 or 3 times a year. I went completly blond last time and when it grew out it looked kinda cool with blond tips on brownish red hair of course with grey and now white streaks. I'm gonna dye it burgandy tomorrow. I didn't expect my hair to be so white when I turned 27 yesterday. I'm an old man with a young body I guess.

If it is to be it is up to me.
Talent comes in many forms!

i did red streaks but that was like a one time thing, when it grows all out i may just go with my natural blakc again or possible something crazy like white

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

I won't dye my hair ever!! i like it just the way it is -- natural asian black!!

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

burgundy, brown, even purple once (club thing.. don't ask =x)

Now it's just plain natural black and staying that way ^^~

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by Shotamy hair is naturally black, but ive dyed it red and im gonna try white this nest semester

White's cool ^_^
If I dyed my hair, I believe my parents would...kill me...XD

mine totally black and i dont think to dyed my hair...

Zzzzzzzzzz

Kayouss

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I dye it all the time. My natural color is dark brown...I put streeks in it, not a big fan of dying it all. But I always wanted blue hair...anime influence. Oh, and don't dye your hair red, it turns pink and fades away real fast.

Signature Image

My natural hair color is blond. but I once had red and black highlights in them it looked really cool but befor that I dye it red. I also once had red highlights. This weekend I'm going to dye it black.

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

I haven't dyed my hair before XD my natural hair colour's black =P XD

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.