Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 So do you dye your hair? - Minitokyo

So do you dye your hair?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

No, as mentioned above, it just causes trouble. I have my natural dark brown hair.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

I'm a hair stylist, so needless to say, I color my hair on a regular basis. It's been every color of the rainbow save green. right now it's blood red with black chunks.

I think everyone should color. If you're scared, find a good colorist and pay for it. Even if it's just a clear color to add some shine to you're hair, it's amazing what color will do for a person and their haircut. Course I'm biased.

"I shall call him 'Squishy,' and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy." - [Dory (Ellen DeGeneres) from Finding Nemo]

Aya-chan

Aya-chan

Lord of the Chipmunks

^^ I'm a natural blond, but I like getting blond highlights...>.> Had brown highlights a few times...

Sometimes I wished I never started to dye my hair but it looks nicer...^_^ besides, I keep it as healthy as possible and will never bleach. >.> Always either dark or reaaaaaaaaaally light hair but dark would make me look demonic/possesed and really light would mean lots of bleaching...>.<

I've wanted to try blue highlights. Haven't yet though.

Signature

I guess if you've seen my pictures in the photo album thread, you probably know I love dyeing my hair. It's been pastel pink, purple, blond, red, orange, banana-yellow, and all sorts of stuff. It destroys my hair, but then there's always keratin treatment.^_^

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

no, a lot of people think i highlight but my hair is naturally that color

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

I want to dye my hair really dark purple, but because my hair is so long it will cost $100 *_*

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

Quote: I want to dye my hair really dark purple, but because my hair is so long it will cost $100 *_*

Are you trying to be like Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi @_@

p.s Chop your hair ~ does it feel nice having hair to your butt? :D

streak it a bright red.
i love red.
---
update: i just colored my hair lol. it's copper/red streaks now.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

nope. I dont dye my hair. I like it the way it is ^.^
hell I cant even dye even if wanna.
2 reason why
1. my mom would kill me.
2. religion stuff. its a sin to dye your hair ^^;

I respect my own ethnic background so I don't dye my hair.

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

I dyed my hair brownish red over christmas. Faded into a brown now. Ehh.. I can't dye it too often right now becuz my hair falls out. I think I'm dying. Heheh no jk. But the hair falling out part is serious.

My hair is already streaked with brown, so I don't think I have to dye it, although my family says I look nicer with hair more blond.

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

hmm, seems everyone *almost everyone* who is a natural black haired doesn't want to dye there hair, well, same true fro me, got black hair all my life, and I don't want to change it ^_^

Scarlett

Scarlett

Wind Whisper

I really like to dye my hair but it´s a way to long -_-

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i dyed it very long time ago when my sister had done hers and had some left over, so i only applied a little, and it got unnoticeably brown :b

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

It's either black or of aubergine colour. I think it suits my personality.

Sora

Sora

PLAYER-KILLER

i dyed my hair crazy blue long time ago but now its my natural hair color...black.
*my hair was naturally turning white ONCE but later it changed back to black!* :hmpf:

"You are the source of all Heartless."
"What took you so long, Kairi !?"
"Is this the answer you've been looking for?"
"Where's Sora?"
-KH2

I used to dye my hair a lot...brown...red...dirty brown...more red...but then I realized, I like my hair the way it was: black! so I had to cut it relly, relly short...to get rid of the burnt, dead hair...and it looked like a mullet!!! ahh!! hehe...but hair will grow...and now it ish okies

MysticWolfAngel

MysticWolfAngel

Waiting Love

I dye my hair all kinds of colors, atleast dark colors. I've done Vampire Red, Normal Red, Plum, and Midnight Blue. The Midnight Blue turned a very ugly green color at the tips. I also dyed it because I have a streek of grey hair and I'm only 15 but no matter how hard I try or how many times I cut it off it sucks up the dye and turns back to grey and when I cut it, it just grows right back.

Signature Image

dyed my hair white once in 7th grade, looked like a gay korean..

I will access your heart right away..

not enough hair to dye :(

When I was twelve it was a big deal to get your hair highlighted, so I got a mess of highlights. After a year of the upkeep and blow-drying, I was sick of it and the damage it did to my hair... I don't dye my hair anymore, I like my natural color: a dark wavy brown that's roan in sunlight and black when wet.

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

I figure there's too many dye blonde guys/girls out there. So to be different, I'd just as soon leave mine dark brown.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.