Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 So do you dye your hair? - Minitokyo

So do you dye your hair?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

it damages your hair... and my hair is reallyu fluffy right now lol

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm..I am thinking on it..maybe a darker brown colour...I think I would look good in it ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

no, many people say that dye hair can cause cancer.......so i prefer to be a black hair people..... :)

Hello,......

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

Quote by Chickomoni have natually dark hair, so the next few colours may seem like odd choices...but i did them anyways. why, b/c i liked the colurs...though they totally clashed with me.
maroon

Maroon rocks. o_O I've made many atempts to dye my hair maroon. And it would go very well with how dark my hair is. But it always comes out of my hair, except for by the roots. o.O

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

mine was orange before to match with my girlfriends hair then it went back to black.

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

I haven't dyed my hair, but I have had highlights put in at the whim of my hairdresser. But anyway I don't need to color it because its a nice orange colour that I like. Sometimes when the sun hits it, it looks like its fire.

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Well lets see......I dyed it blue when I was in my heavy metal band....spiked it too @_@ it was short I wish I had a pic cause visually is better than explaining. Anyways I highlighted my hair blonde afterwards and when I joined up with my friends and formed a punk band they MADE me dye my hair pink for awhile >.> Hooray, I was DEAD sexy, lol. Then I dyed it orange. Thats about it. Not many colors, but meh! Its enough for me.

Signature Image

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

Nope. I love my hair just the way it is, and I don't want to actually dye it ever. Blonde is the way to go!!

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Ari-chanNope. I love my hair just the way it is, and I don't want to actually dye it ever. Blonde is the way to go!!

Well in the summer when I was a child my hair use to turn blonde, but we can't all be born with beautiful hair like you ^.~ Ari-chan =P hehe, you and your perfect hair ^^. Well then take it *sniff* I'll go off with my brown hair @_@.

Signature Image

PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll

Yaoi... My Anti-Drug

I dye my hair black. I'm originally dish water blonde.. xx... But.. I really hate that color on me. So I dye it black. It never turns out bad for me. o_o So.. I keep it that way.

Please visit: ~*~Paradise Chat~*~

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

dunno if I posted here too lazy to check >o<'' shame on me!! anyhow..if I had paler skin it would be strawberry blonde~~

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

I've dyed my hair a few times... First time I did it was blond hightlights which soon bled through my hair making it entirely blond practically, people would call me blondie >_>;; afterwards I did a redish brown, now I'm just gonna leave my poor hair alone... which is naturally brown, hahaha...

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

I used to dye my hair, and then it all started to dye on me. That was the final point in my life where I wished to be seen with blue or orange hair....

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

well- i'm a natural dirty blond, and i've been many o colours in my day ^_^
i've been dyeing my hair for years.. lets see
i was blond for about4 years, then red, pumpkin orange red, light red, starawberry blonde, many variations with higlights and low lights- then drak red, reddish brown, and this cool starburst with blonde on top[and brown underneath, then lowlights of brown, then brown, then reddy brown: right now: dark brown with chucky highlighs under the first layer... kinda cool looking ^_^ at first they were pink ^_^

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

I have a feeling my parents would disapprove. They wouldn't say anything, of course. They'd just think I'm weird...

shhho

shhz!

my hair is pure black.. im a pure asian.. yea haha din wanan die it as it costs quite a lot especially the maintenance part.. well... it also damages the hair and risk of getting cancer i think>? so .. to play safe.. i'll just go with my natural colour :)

I been thinking about dyeing it but can't find the color i want and i think it would freak my parent out more then the time i shade my head.

White stripes in the sides.

A Huevo Cabrones "[Hispanime]". Es La Verga.

I don't dye my hair. I'm fine with the color it is now.

Signature Image

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

I can't dye my hair cause of school rules but I doubt I would.. I love my black hair.. and mostly I just see brown black and white here =p the rest looks weird to most of us

I want to dye but school does not allow me to do so. Hmm.... If i can, I'll highlight my hair ash and white.

I did thought of it, but then I hate to maintain it. so no. The original color is fine with me.

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

o.O kenshin same country as me =p
I don't see too many here~~ :) :)

I use to have red streaks on my natual black hair!

But i always wanted to dye my hair blue.
Not those eye catching blue.
Just the blue that you think it's black but it's blue.

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.