Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 bye now. - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

well then. nothing to really say. other than i am sorry to those i said i would draw a picture for, since i won't be able to do that anymore. ok then. bye bye.

Signature

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

why does it seem that people I know are begining to leave

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by equinox01why does it seem that people I know are begining to leave

Alot has left already, and there's not much ne1 can do. Soon u will leave as well.

Ne who Smile idk y ur leaving but for w/e the reason is i wish for the best. and visit MT when ever u get the chance.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Later. We had only a few conversations, but they were pretty good.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by Keough

Quote by equinox01why does it seem that people I know are begining to leave

Alot has left already, and there's not much ne1 can do. Soon u will leave as well.

Ne who Smile idk y ur leaving but for w/e the reason is i wish for the best. and visit MT when ever u get the chance.

unfortunately that is true...to bad so many people are leaving...

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Whoa! This is too bad! Bye bye Smilebit...

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by smilebitwell then. nothing to really say. other than i am sorry to those i said i would draw a picture for, since i won't be able to do that anymore. ok then. bye bye.

You won't be able to draw anymore? O.O how come?
You're one of the best original artist in MT ... I honestly think you are..
well, I hope you will be drawing again soon, because I really miss your original artworks,.. they are such an inspiration for a lot of ppl here, I'm sure..
good luck with everything you do :)

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

hayhay ^o^'' hope you come back to minitokyo one day~~~

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

And yet another one bites the dust. Sorry if this is late, but I do wish you the best of luck for whatever the future may have in store. Take care. **Nods**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.