Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime character that u think really fits yer own behave - Minitokyo

anime character that u think really fits yer own behave

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

ryannzha

ryannzha

Untitled1

what anime character that u think really fits yer own behave or attitude..! when u watchin' it.. do u feel somethin' intense..! 4 it's more like uzumaki Naruto.. sucha a dream-boy indeed..!!

Purely Indonesianese , Need Criticz W.C.C
Signature

Sorry Guyz..i'm 2 damn buzy lately .. all i can do is....... -

Balith

Susumy

mine would be Susumu Yamazaki from peace maker, because he is soo stealthy and whenever he gets hurt i feel the pain!!!! its kinda wierd yea but its true!!! i like ninja's and samurai the most and he is pretty much both!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Look at me! Do I look like a Susumy to you?! My friend says I do!!!!!

Siral:"No its not just with humans, im not full human either! so how is it that I dont remember my best friends?! tell me that?! its not because I have more human in me that Cascade does! its cause everyone! including demons, vampires, anything! they all forget after time! youll figure that out when you forget Cascade as well! everyone forgets it just how life is!"

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

for me, it'd definately be Spike Speigal from Cowboy Bebop. I love the way he acts so cool, calm and collected, even though what happened in his past hurt him greatly. I also like how tough be his and when he fights, he's barely even trying. It made me sad though when he died. I cried!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

for me, it'd definately be Spike Speigal from Cowboy Bebop. I love the way he acts so cool, calm and collected, even though what happened in his past hurt him greatly. I also like how tough be his and when he fights, he's barely even trying. It made me sad though when he died. I cried!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

emmm maybe gaara and hinata

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

Shinji Ikari fits me best.

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

Tao Ren from Shaman King i guess

Signature

ryannzha

ryannzha

Untitled1

aiyou..thanx.. but i'd aprreciate more if u tell me the reason..!! oooo....!! it's not that what anime chara do u like, but were yer characteristic even same with the chara. itself.. if it's same .. u'll feel sumthin' intense when watchin' the related anime.. well.. that's what i felt!!
also ..while u watchin' em .. it's like reflection of yer self .. u'll be able 2 understand how does it feel.. 'coz u hav the same characteristic though.. tell me the real fits chara. of anime!! if i were more like..Doraemon..i'll tell it..!! but i'm not.. 'coz his characteristic is none in this whole damn-world i assume..!! thanx guyz 4 the participates..

Purely Indonesianese , Need Criticz W.C.C
Signature

Sorry Guyz..i'm 2 damn buzy lately .. all i can do is....... -

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Sad to admit, but probably Tohru, from Fruits Basket. Only I'm less paranoid and more aware of myself, I guess. But the being-nice-to-people-even-if-they-act-like-shit is probably my type. *shrug* That's the way I am.^^

--Scarlet

Vash from Trigun...somewhat mysterious, always clowning around but able to be serious/strong when its needed :P

Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist fits me best. I hate to admit it but i'm really short like him and i HATE it when people call me short! >.<

Humnankind cannot gain anyhting without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days...we really believed that to be the worlds one and only truth...

Saeba Ryo :p

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

hmm, I have a lot in common with Kaname Chidori from FMP (hence the avatar). I am irrasible and a little violent, I make other people's problems my own and worry about everything, I am horribly mean to my boyfriend (who just happens to be in the military) .... sometimes I find it a little creepy!

Agiru

Agiru

Hokazekage Kun

Hmm... Shikamaru... always calm, cool, and thinking everytime ;)

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

Ichigo from Bleach, usually always cool, but certain things piss him off.

While I'd say shinji before....now I've found a character that fits better.

Satou Tatsuhurd.....from NHK ni youkoso (welcome to the NHK) manga....... he rules (not really, but you really should read that manga.....so funny and sad at the same time....in the otaku/hikikomori way)

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

Its quite hard to tell it about yourself,but I can say that the closer is Kouta from either Elfen Lied or from Stellvia.

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

Its quite hard to tell it about yourself,but I can say that the closer is Kouta from either Elfen Lied or from Stellvia.

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

Kikyo from inu yasha ,because is very intelligent with a dark past ,when i see her i'm feel emotioned (dammit i can't see the final of this series) :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya:

member of:[ecchi-club]

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Maybe like Ed because sometimes people think Al is older than he is and he gets mad. sometimes people think my sister is older than me, I get kinda mad. But I don't really pissed off like Ed does.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Couldn't pick just one. If you maybe took all the most bungled/unlucky/fool hearted characters from all the series you can think of and put them into one, then maybe we would have a start. ;)

Up here in Canada doin what I hate so I can do the stuff I love the rest the time.

mine would b naruto...cus im loud as him...n i never give up on my dreams so yea...wat now!!! lol

to be honest there are so many that are apart of me its hard to just pick one, i act like so many goku(DBZ) being strong fast always better yet looking for better in fights and yet im clueless when it comes to somethings just like he is, Rurouni Kenshin for being calm mostly, edward (cowboy bebop & as well from Full Metal Alechemist) from Cowboy because im energetic and dont like to wear socks ^_^ from FMA cuz im resourseful (sorry for spelling), hiei (yu-yu hakusho) cuz i can be a cutthroat at times tho from YYH Kurama as he is calm looking and is more cut throat then hiei, Naruto (Naruto lol) cuz he is persistant and dedicated to his friends and loved ones, there are so many others even some girls that have parts about them that i am like but i dont want to fill this box completely lol

Crescentvn

Crescentvn

Loli Lover

* Dman, sure is a hard-to-answer westion ! For me maybe Excel from Excel Saga ^^

May the loli be with you

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.