Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Beyond the clouds - Minitokyo

Beyond the clouds

page 1 of 1 19 total items

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

Beyond the clouds!
Japanese title: "Kumo no Mukou, Yakusoku no Bashou - The Place Promised Us In Our Early Days"

Who knows it? I'm downloading the promos and the movie ^^
I'm seraching for scans but I couldn't find anything. I have just one scan ...
Do you know where I get some scans? ^^ I like the music of it ^^

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

i also think the music of the promo's is great, but i never found the movie, where did you find it?
i'd also like to have it :)
sry, but i also don't have and scans

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

It's a really good movie. I have the pilots, the movie and the soundtrack.

Very nice. And it's at Animesuki.

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

yes http://www.animesuki.com

takeya? where do you got the soundtrack?

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

It's a beautiful movie. I really like Shinkai's choice in color palettes, ranging from the bright blue/green spring colors for daytime to the orange and rose of his sunset scenes to the midnight blues of his night scenes. I have a single scan in my gallery from Animage a year ago, which has Sayuri walking along the train tracks. I remember seeing another scan with Sayuri and Hiroki playing the violin, but I can no longer find it on MT.
Actually, I'm working on a BtC wallpaper this very moment. It's going to be traced off a screenshot near the end, with Hiroki and Sayuri in the cockpit of Velaciela. (yeah, my sig/avatar is also currently from the movie. Such pretty artwork. And my current desktop screenshot too. And my userpage... I'm just a wee bit obsessed with the artwork at the moment. Just a tad...)

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

i didn't watch it yet but downloaded the movie. ah i was waiting for this movie for so long. i watched 1 minute of it and the animation is adorable. better than Air's animation, it's awesome. the backgrounds are amazing. i'll surely watch it soon.

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

sorry sweety i don't know it sweety
ich kenn noch nicht mal die serie ^^

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Well, I finished the wallpaper:
click here!
Enjoy :d
i also got a scan of the violin picture. Nuriko posted it at APA, along with a few others.

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

This is a great show. I mean, its the best that come out in 2005. Animation is so so so so good. The story might be confusing to some, and i believe it is up to you to think how it really ended. It might be sad or happy depending on you and the music is good.

Makoto Shinkai done it again. I still prefer hoshi no koe though..

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

This is a really good movie. Such a beautiful art, and such a moving story. I had not seen the any scans on this, Tama-neko. Thanks for the pointer!

The animation and the backgrounds are surely amazing and you could say that BtC is a masterpiece and the idea for the story is so creative that it could be from Gainax. But I think the movie is sometimes a bit boring. Anyway I really like the end.

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Yeap~ I had been waiting for this anime since after watching Hoshi no Koe. ^-^ Another great anime masterpiece by the talented Makoto Shinkai-sensei! ^^ The storyline, bg is awesome~
Of course, the music is totally excellent! Especially Kimi no Koe sung by <heart> (I think) Luv that one soo much~~ (Maybe I'll post some piccies of it~)

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

I've watched that movie, it is so awesome!

Lutherniel09

Lutherniel09

The Sinner

Its an awesome anime with a unique and interesting story. The art and the color is really great. Its not something that should be missed. If you haven't watch it, you should.

Signature Image

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

oh,
iv watched it, but it was OK movie because I thought it was a little slow and most of the parts were kinda boring that made me want to sleep~_~ thats want I think but other might not have thought so, so it could just be me>..

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Animation is beautiful. The story is a bit slow, but worth the watch.

I saw one of promotion images, and it looked interesting.
I probably will download the movie sometime.

- This Free Life Crisis -

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

I've just seen it, and it's really amazing, like Hoshi No Koe, so deeply magic...it appears like poetry to me...

Just see this movie, I read some people found it a bit slow, but you'll get touched for sure...

Makoto Shinkai is such an artist...^^

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Check my gallery, I have four scans. Also, look in the 'Makoto Shinkai' section of the gallery and you will find a bunch of other Kumo and Voices scans.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.