Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would happen if there was no chocolate in this world? - Minitokyo

What would happen if there was no chocolate in this world?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Chocolate doesn't necessarily arouse people who consume it, even in great quantities. The real deal is that it contains at least one of the chemicals that is released in the human brain specificallyl when someone is in love.

no more stupid kit kat commercials!!!!

no more hyper kids...OH JOY!

I life without chocolate means a life with teethdecay and a life without teethdecay means dentists would be out in the streets =P

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

if there were no chocolate in the world.... us women would have to find some other food to eat after breakups... lol XP

but ya... like other ppl have said... it would lead to less occurences of adult onset diabetes :)

Signature Image

Having no chocolate is no fun... I'm addicted to dark chocolate. ^ - ^
Valentines is not really going to affected in too much of a great scale; I think roses are more popular.
Eating chocolate doesn't make you a potential fat person does it? XD
Waa no..! You can't get fat on chocolate, only on a diet of horrible hot food. XD

- This Free Life Crisis -

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

Quote by melmachine18
These days, I rarely eat chocolate. Valentine's Day
could be filled with vegetables...I'm joking. XP

Another big day that would never be the same again would be Easter. First of all we'd be putting the Easter Bunny out of a job, what will the poor little fellow do T_T . No more chocolate bunnies where I can gnaw of it's ears ^_^' , no more Cadbury's cream eggs... omg... just the thought of this sends shivers down my spine.

i know you can still have marshmallows for Easter, but that's just not the same. And to top it off what about those poor children who go on their Easter egg hunt and instead find a kumquat (a vegetable that is kinda egg shaped) bite into it and realized they were just tricked into eating their veggies XD .

Finally I fear for the person who tries to get rid of chocolate, because it'll just be like those cheesy scary movies "When bunnies attack" and these rabid bunnies will be lead by none other then the Easter bunny.... aaahhhhhh *Gemini flees in terror*

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

Of course Can I live without chocolate, but it would make me so sad if chocolate wouldn't exist. :(

See you later! :D

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

Of course Can I live without chocolate, but it would make me so sad if chocolate wouldn't exist. :(

See you later! :D

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

n....no more ...chocolate?! *sob*

the world would come to an end in my opinon ^^ i'm in love with chocolate lol. they come in so many types and flavours.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

^^ i'd go on strike :P

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Life would actually end. Without chocolate in this world, there would be no more serious happiness - nothing to get me up in a morning. My addiction would leave me scarred, as the days I spent gathering and eating chocolate changed dramatically overnight to hours spent shaking in a curled up ball on the sofa, preying for someone from above to send me chocolate back down.

i would probably have a sever reaction to not having chocolate - on a serious note. Yeah, I love chocolate and wouldn't say I was insanely addicted to it, but I know that I do tend to probably eat more than I should. Lets just say, no chocolate in the world would surely cause helthier people!

Stolen-chan
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

I would die of low chocolate-levels in my blood system XD Seriously, I love chocolate, especailly when you can feel that sweet, smooth chocolate melt on your tongue *sighs dreamily*

Kwadjo

zionist

The thousands of slaves who pick those coco beans would be free

Signature

Life without chocolate would be very sad for me, i love all chocalte, special white chocolate :p

Signature

Mindslice

Maniacal Bunny Lord

I can probably do without chocolate. Considering I don't eat it on a regular basis or anything. But still, the experience may be unpleasent.

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

Quote by StolenLife would actually end. Without chocolate in this world, there would be no more serious happiness - nothing to get me up in a morning. My addiction would leave me scarred, as the days I spent gathering and eating chocolate changed dramatically overnight to hours spent shaking in a curled up ball on the sofa, preying for someone from above to send me chocolate back down.

i would probably have a sever reaction to not having chocolate - on a serious note. Yeah, I love chocolate and wouldn't say I was insanely addicted to it, but I know that I do tend to probably eat more than I should. Lets just say, no chocolate in the world would surely cause helthier people!

Stolen-chan
x

[quote/]

ppl r wierd these days...but without chocolate?!?!?!? c'mon! HP wouldn't be kinda alive because of chocolate! ya, the world will come 2 a very dramatic ending, i agree with Stolen-chan!

thanks 2 may 4 the sign image!
Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

Quote by StolenLife would actually end. Without chocolate in this world, there would be no more serious happiness - nothing to get me up in a morning. My addiction would leave me scarred, as the days I spent gathering and eating chocolate changed dramatically overnight to hours spent shaking in a curled up ball on the sofa, preying for someone from above to send me chocolate back down.

Stolen-chan
x[quote/]

ppl r wierd these days...but without chocolate?!?!?!? c'mon! HP wouldn't be kinda alive because of chocolate! ya, the world will come 2 a very dramatic ending, i agree with Stolen-chan!

thanks 2 may 4 the sign image!
Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

I'll consolidate Strawberry flavour as my favorite ever xD

hail

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Ah it seems the verdict so far, no chocolate, no humanity. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

what would happen? The world got owned XD

I would die if there is no chocolate.
chocolate is the best thing that man kind has ever made.
it is the best!

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

My wife would be very grumpy and I'd prolly get 'it' less then.

Up here in Canada doin what I hate so I can do the stuff I love the rest the time.

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Hmm, I think first thing would be that sex would fall, as would the sale of strawberries. infact, i think the whole thing we call civilization woul dbe defunked. I think that a soon as the las chocolate was eaten, a mighty mighty hero named Whappleton would appear.

Infact, Whappleton would not make more chocolate, he/she would begin to eat. I'm not sure what, but it would.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

I wouldn't die without it....but they are very yummy...then gummies would replace it for a while.... then I'd probablly miss them...

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.