Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hottest guy in anime - Minitokyo

hottest guy in anime

page 1 of 1 5 total items

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

i know people r writing all about this, but i was never really paying attention. anyone interested in sharing their opinion on the hottest guy (1 lol)in anime ever. i personally say kamui from x cause hes got such a nice bod lol. well...if u have an objection...

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

Kamui's hot!

And I know people might say "eww how corny" when they
hear Beyblade.
But Kai Hiwatari's one of the hottest anime characters I've ever seen!
And then there's Enzan/Chaud from Rockman.exe/Megaman!
And so many more hot male characters!

Buut...I'll stick to the subject!
Kamui from x/1999 is a real hottie!
He does have a nice body! :D

Is this not the wrong place for this thread to be?

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

I think Hiwatari from DNAngel is really hot. But he's a bit young, isn't he?
But the hottest guy in anime is in my opinion Shinmori Aoshi from Kenshin. This guy is absolutely the sexiest guy in animes!

Signature Image

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

I think the hottest guy in anime would have to be Eickichi Onizuka from GTO. People are probably like..WHAT? But yea! To me, there are more things to being hot than looks. He has a funny cute personality that's hot and when he's all sad n stuff that's hot too (I sound like Paris Hilton lol). Not to mention, his body is way ripped *meow* and he has the sexiest eyes ever

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.