Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your best physical trait? - Minitokyo

What is your best physical trait?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

My best physical trait would definitly be my smile :) I had many years of braces to thank for that! I hope my teeth stay nice and strait after all the years of straightening they went thru...lol

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by skysongMy best physical trait would definitly be my smile :) I had many years
of braces to thank for that! I hope my teeth stay nice and strait after
all the years of straightening they went thru...lol

They most certainly will stay straight..

Right now, my best physical trait is my strength. I'm at 130lbs, but I can lift as much as 180lbs and maybe more than that.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

My best physical trait here is my endurance.
When you got to dance a lot, you'll need a lot of it.

Years of practise is all it takes. I can professionally dance nearly all day without breaking a sweat - considering the weather is nice outside and isn't too flimsy. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

I guess it would be my coordination. I dance (mostly latino dances) and like teamsports though I'm not seriously into any, because I mostly concentrate on my studies. But the coordination thing seems kind of innate... *shrug* Not that I'm complaining!^^

--Scarlet

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Hmm . . . uhh . . . my friendliness? I really don't know! XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Leg Strength? i am able to do 1 set of 350 pounds
hate to brag but im one of the highest jumpers in my school. not the high jump sport but the jump as in you jump in one spot lol

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

To be honest, I truly believe I have absolutely no physical traits.

I do not in any way, shape or form consider myself appealing to the opposite sex in any remote way.

Though I suppose I'm athletic and my ability to easily adapt to the enviroment (it depends really) are two of the best traits I can say...but otherwise I don't know. I'm rather determined when it comes to something physical, if something needs to be moved or hauled, no matter how heavy I'll do it. If those even count as physical.....@_@.

Signature Image

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by CyanideBlizzardTo be honest, I truly believe I have absolutely no physical traits.
I do not in any way, shape or form consider myself appealing to the opposite sex in any remote way.
Though I suppose I'm athletic and my ability to easily adapt to the enviroment (it depends really) are two of the best traits I can say...but otherwise I don't know. I'm rather determined when it comes to something physical, if something needs to be moved or hauled, no matter how heavy I'll do it. If those even count as physical.....@_@.

aww, come on Cy! Strength counts definitly! Plus, you write the longest posts..you must have quick fingers to type them out! ;)

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by MalignusLeg Strength? i am able to do 1 set of 350 pounds...

I can leg press a set of 500 pounds, curl 35 pounds each arm, squat 200, bench 180, deadlift 140...what else is there? My fault, guys. I'm going over the top. XD

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by melmachine18

Quote by MalignusLeg Strength? i am able to do 1 set of 350 pounds...

I can do one set of 500 pounds! It's my strength that is my best physical trait. I can curl 35 pounds each arm, squat 200, bench 180, deadlift 140...what else is there? My fault, guys. I'm going over the top. XD

Wow! you are just way too strong Mel :) haha, just kidding! When you open a door for a lady, don't go pulling it out of its frame k? I'm sorry, i couldn't resist! ;)

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well I have no real physical trait other than chopping my kitchen knife, I guess I have some wrist strength. :) That is bad news for my food. :D Other than that, I am a very whimping dude, hope no one here take advantage of that. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Deathent

Deathent

buzy??

...i actually dont have anything 2 say abt , jz wana post some reply XP
my best physical trait....i donno abt it , cause i dont do much physical act
jz sit & surf the internet , play games , etc. - not much of physical act isnt it
-_- XP

noting 2 say ( or write ) abt me... i like kill my time reading manga, watching anime, play games
and enjoy anime ost....

Holt

Holt

pffft

I can lift six cars whilst balancing atop an upside-down pyramid! nah just kidding.
I'm fairly strong as I do pushups, pullups, situps and stuff that doesn't involve paying for a gym.
I'm most proud of my fingers as they're long, slim, well coordinated and very strong thanks to almost 12 years of intense piano practice :D

Signature Image

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Coordination, if that counts as a physical trait... I practice martial arts (Karate Shotokan) and coordination, focus and precision are the most required skills. Endurance is an other one but I am not really that kind of guy who can endure long sessions of kata or kumite :D.

*Cough* I've also got some physical trait but I'll let the ladies discover what that is *cough* XD

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

My best physical trait is i guess body and leg strength, i can run fast and long when i need to especially when being chased by a dog. I am planning on putting some of this energy to use and join a karate or kun-fu school.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Quote by DragusMy best physical trait is i guess body and leg strength, i can run fast
and long when i need to especially when being chased by a dog. I am
planning on putting some of this energy to use and join a karate or
kun-fu school.

You won't need it though. Karate is not about how fast you can run, Karate is about correct movement and execution, control and endurance. In the kumite aspect you may do some quick burst but that's all of it. And of course the more flexible your body is, the easier it will be for you once you begin practicing martial arts. I wasn't flexible at all when I started, but after practice and more practice I managed to do some fairly decent move (especially side kicks).

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by skysong

Quote by melmachine18

Quote by MalignusLeg Strength? i am able to do 1 set
of 350 pounds...

I can do one set of 500 pounds! It's my
strength that is my best physical trait. I can curl 35 pounds each arm,
squat 200, bench 180, deadlift 140...what else is there? My fault,
guys. I'm going over the top. XD

Wow! you are just way too strong Mel :) haha, just kidding! When you
open a door for a lady, don't go pulling it out of its frame k? I'm
sorry, i couldn't resist! ;)

ROFL... worrying about your doors skysong? well, at least you won't have to worry about him dropping you when he has to carry you through that door XD

well, for me... i'm like Cy... i don't think i have any best physical features to please anyone... i just look pretty average... unless being 5 ft high counts as being appealing to you... XD otherwise, maybe my smile (i was lucky enough to escape braces though...) or my eyes, which are, of course, hidden behind glasses :\

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

I think for me it's my build. I'm a short dude (like 5'6") Now I know that my height doesn't really scream sex appeal. But I think I'm built pretty good for a short dude. I've never been to a gym so I don't know the numbers, but I do know that I can keep toe to toe with most of my Bigger buddies. I have wide shoulders, big chest, and not quite a six pack, it's a 4 pack if that counts. I wear size 32 pants. Once I go to a gym, I'll have numbers for ya.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Never really thought about it to be honest. I was always more interested in developing my mind... lack of tostesterone or something. But my ex girlfriend aswell as others have pointed out my eyes, apparently they're really nice... again, I didn't really notice... I used to wear shades all the time just to spite people! XP I'm like Cathal, not the tallest but people (including myself) are suprised by my strength. Really, I'm more of a martial artist so it's reflexes that I focus on.

Quote by skysong
Wow! you are just way too strong Mel :) haha, just kidding! When you
open a door for a lady, don't go pulling it out of its frame k? I'm
sorry, i couldn't resist! ;)

All I can say is LMAO!!!

Quote by Ayamael
well, for me... i'm like Cy... i don't think i have any best physical
features to please anyone... i just look pretty average... unless being
5 ft high counts as being appealing to you... XD otherwise, maybe my
smile (i was lucky enough to escape braces though...) or my eyes, which
are, of course, hidden behind glasses :\

Wow, sounds nice! ^_^' Actually, being short-ish works great for girls, at least in my oppinion and preference... if I have one, that is. XP

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

my physical trait......im quick at my feet but im not that good in those dancing game but i can run fast n kinda kick hard (i dont like soocer though) i can also dodge almost anything that is being thrown at me......but i never tried dodging a gun (soon).....my punching is ok...and thats all

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Quote by ShiNN84

Quote by DragusMy best physical trait is i guess body and leg strength,
i can run fast
and long when i need to especially when being chased by a dog. I am
planning on putting some of this energy to use and join a karate or
kun-fu school.

You won't need it though. Karate is not about how fast you can run,
Karate is about correct movement and execution, control and endurance.
In the kumite aspect you may do some quick burst but that's all of it.
And of course the more flexible your body is, the easier it will be for
you once you begin practicing martial arts. I wasn't flexible at all
when I started, but after practice and more practice I managed to do
some fairly decent move (especially side kicks).

yeah i know how fast u run have nothing to do with karate, i was talking about applying the huge amount of energy i have to burn in training and i am not that flexible but i am sure karate lessons will make me more focused and agile.

Signature

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

sorry for the double post.

Signature

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

saki's physical trait?? o_________o

of course of course!! saki's large boobies .. XD XD

;_____; nuuu .. saki has small ones .. XD XD xd

^-^ saki's best trait .. ish ... saki's ...... .. hyperness? >.< saki doesnt know ... ^o^

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Hmm...best physical trait? I don't think I have one. And if I did, I don't know what it would be. I have about the same build as Edward Elric (probably same height and weight)...at least while his clothes are on...he tends to get more muscular with his clothes off. T_T OX I actually like the fact now that I'm rather...small....for a fifteen year old male...XD I can say that I'm like Ed!!! XD I guess I can think of my best physical trait(s). My hair and eyes. People seem to like my hair and my eyes. :D

Quote by shyxsakurasaki's physical trait?? o_________o
of course of course!! saki's large boobies .. XD XD
;_____; nuuu .. saki has small ones .. XD XD xd
^-^ saki's best trait .. ish ... saki's ...... .. hyperness? &gt;.&lt; saki doesnt know ... ^o^

O.o....you definitely are hyper. XD It's a good thing too. It suits you! XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.