Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 watashi wa willy desu doso yoroshiku - Minitokyo

watashi wa willy desu doso yoroshiku

page 1 of 1 8 total items

bueno me parece que todos ya saben mi nombre, ya no soy tan nuevo pero fue ahora que vi esto de presentarse :P pero bueno hajimemashite a todos ustedes y viva MT

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

~_~ MT only allow's English so please be sure to use English from now on. XD Welcome to Mt, and Happy Lvl'n

thank i now that keough but i think ones in a wile is not bad to used my natural language

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by DayWalkeRthank i now that keough but i think ones in a wile is not bad to used my natural language

lol agreed and welcome.

Enjoy your stay, of course, and take care.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

hihihii ^^~~welcome to mt and I like your avviie =) ~~~~

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

thanks every one
take care you to

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:

Kazuki-san

Kazuki-san

Thread Spool

Hey, welcome!!

Kazuki-san

Kazuki-san

Thread Spool

and here I double post again. Sorry. Yoroshiku then

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.