Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which videogames do you think would make good anime? - Minitokyo

Which videogames do you think would make good anime?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

As you must know, all the few game-based anime (pokemon, mega man NT) that has come out is childish or just plain bad and the reasons for this are many, whether the game it’s based in is childish or quality lacking as well, or the developers don’t know how to exploit it at it’s full potential. Therefore, I think it’s worth to ask what game do you think would make good anime, truly good anime. It can be any game or game series, just put the reasons why you think it’s anime-worthy and the way you would make it (TV series, movie, OVA). As an example, here’s my own list:

FFIII, VI. Both of these games have all the elements to make a kick-ass anime (A deep story, great character development, incredibly touching moments and huge battles), as long the game feeling is translated properly, of course. I would make it a TV series, but not a long one, just 24 episodes, and a one hour special in the FFIII series which would include the theater scene (you know what I’m talking about).

Golden sun 1 and 2. Just like the first option, this two games have everything good anime is made of, but they would need to be left in hands that know how to use that “everything� in order to become such thing. I think the best way to translate these games to anime is a TV series of two seasons, each one explaining the events of each game in detail, with a couple of filler episodes (just a couple) to add character development and some funny moments.

Megaman zero: With the most solid storyline of all megaman series, non-stop action, nice character development (for zero, at least) and the coolest art design I’ve seen, this series has some serious potential. I would make it a TV series, not too long to keep it interesting, which would include most of the games events in more detail and some answers to some of the plotholes in the X series (mainly the elf wars), and I would also include a movie revolving around the cyberspace and a certain someone form X4 “grins�. I must admit I’m a little biased in this one, but I just can’t help to love the idea of Ciel and Leviathan as anime girls.

I know this is a long post, but I’ve been longing to do something like this for a long time, so I would thank you for understanding. Anyway, post your opinion on my list and if you’re interested enough, post your own list no matter it’s size or content. Bye

Member of "[Hispanime]".

Sometimes I think they could try to do a anime of the Grandia series or maybe do one on the Suikoden series. I would really like to see one for the classic but good Lunar series if they haven't already done one(if so I like to see it, even if it was done bad).

Have they ever done a Guity Gear anime? Id really want to see that

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

Tales series. Now first episode of Tales of Phantasia OVA is released.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

just a thought, but some an anime of Legend of Zelda. i dont know, i havnt played any (non-LANing) games for soo long....

Disgaea Hour of Darkness...i would love to see this happen d(oO)b

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.