Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tenjou Tenge OVA - Minitokyo

Tenjou Tenge OVA

Tagged under Tenjou Tenge

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Anyone else can't wait for this OVA... I hear the dvd for the OVA is released wednesday march 16/05... hope someone subs it quickly!!!

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

I didn't know they were making an OVA. Well now there's something to look forward to. ^_^

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

so do I.

go to www.tokyotosho.com and look for shinsen-subs promo for it

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

Yea I saw the promo for it...really long for a promo.

I'm not really excited about it...I plan to watch it...but the anime was so crappy that I can't hope much for the ova...

Still, it looks better than the series...

Signature

i think you need to read the manga to get a better feel for the anime.... it did end very badly though

yeah i saw the promo it was great lot of action and very long i like that but the bad thin in all of this is that now i´m crazy O_o to see it T_T cant wait

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

it better not have any flashbacks. that killed the series.

Signature

Ive just watched the series recently and would love to see more on the story about what the character backgrounds are or where they are going in the storyline after the series ended.

Up here in Canada doin what I hate so I can do the stuff I love the rest the time.

Quote by syncrosIve just watched the series recently and would love to see more on the
story about what the character backgrounds are or where they are going
in the storyline after the series ended.

You should get the manga than since it goes further into detail and into the story

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

I saw the promo ........!!!so cool cant wait for it =D

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

so can anyone tell me if this ova is the continuation from the anime series or it is totally unrelated?

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

Quote by yieloonso can anyone tell me if this ova is the continuation from the anime series or it is totally unrelated?

Yes it is a continuation of the series

The first episode of the ova was released by #Shinsen-Subs and #Anime-Station just this morning

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

EPI 1 is out yay!!!watching now =D argh lazy idiots....they didnt change the OP but they changed the ED

TygerStryke

TygerStryke

Cuz I'm a Rude Boi

I think too many people liked the intro enough for them to keep it. ^^ But WOW, they are cutting out a LOT of the ' F ' story for this...

And Souichiro's mom is pretty good looking too...despite that hideous scar on her face.

damn i was hoping for them to fight it out in this ova for real but nothing really happen

Wow, thanks :D i didnt know that there will be Tenjou Tenge OVA. I hope that its at least as good as TV series...

TygerStryke

TygerStryke

Cuz I'm a Rude Boi

Okay, for those who have seen it, any thoughts? I thought that Souichiro was maturing very nicely - I mean, now at least he doesn't try to run away from Aya like he first did. Their relationship is defintely improved with each other but not nearly as much as Aya likes. ^^

Also, does anyone else think that Maya also likes Souichiro?

the ovas are pretty crap...nothing much happens at all...such a dissapointment

Skyze

Skyze

..::Love Has No End::..

i seen both ova..and was thinking for myself..is there a seson 2? it must be.. it have to be..

..::Proud Member Of::.
:: Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans :: Naruto ::
:: Asian-Pride :: ForceFireFox ::
:: Mai-Hime ::

Skyze~Konival~Nhut Pham - Vi yeu em, anh dau don. Vi yeu em anh danh phai khoc khi em buoc di...

Quote by Skyzei seen both ova..and was thinking for myself..is there a seson 2? it must be.. it have to be..

in another thread I heard that Season 2 is going to be coming some time in the near future... maybe late 2005 early 2006... not sure for sure though

Skyze

Skyze

..::Love Has No End::..

w00t? that long :( wait a second.. go to a corner and cry for a second :p hehe ;p

..::Proud Member Of::.
:: Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans :: Naruto ::
:: Asian-Pride :: ForceFireFox ::
:: Mai-Hime ::

Skyze~Konival~Nhut Pham - Vi yeu em, anh dau don. Vi yeu em anh danh phai khoc khi em buoc di...

Another Tenjou Tenge release happened.... basically it was a summary of the past.... was subbed by #Shinsen-Subs... I loved watching the past timeline of Tenjou Tenge and how Shin died.... quite sad.... can't wait for Nagi to whoop Mitsumi

Just read the manga. It has far more advanced storyline than the anime (which would likely need more than one season to catch up with where the manga is). The story development is excellent and shows far more than the mere glimpses from the anime.

Regards.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.