Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fav MP3 converter? - Minitokyo

fav MP3 converter?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

i havea bout 7 gigs of music on my comp, and a looooot of stuff taht cant play .wav and .wma
anybody know of a good FREE Mp3 converter that converts multiple at once?

Signature

Not for free!! Is there anything for free? Sorry I have no idea, but I use the one that came with my Nero software and I like it alot, never tried doing multiple file though :D **thankz for the messages in my guestbook to bad they were all the same ** laugh** like the new avatar and sig very darkish but cool :D

My favorite MP3 converter I use is Cool Edit Pro

My favorite MP3 converter I use is Cool Edit Pro

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

well, i use dBPowerAMP, its free and i think i got it off of download.com so go head and do a search for it there. It can convert MP3 to WAV and vice versa, and it can rip CDs to MP3 or WAV.

Think deeply of simple things.

I use Xilisoft MP3 Converter, or something, it's free.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Easy cd-da Extractor ^__^ .
Friend gave it to me a while back and it's one of the fastest programs I have ever used. You can do a multitude of things, such as extracting from CDs and converting files; each with a high number of different quality settings. Very nice indeed.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.