Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Funimation changing songs and titles - Minitokyo

Funimation changing songs and titles

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

youkokoryuu

youkokoryuu

Tonzure Koite!

God!!! I HATE funimation!!!! They killed Matantei Conan, they murdered Yuu Yuu Hakusho, and they're about to crucify Full Metal Alchemist!!! ~beats Gen and Cindy Fukunaga to a bloody pulp with her Extraneously Immense Yet Tiny Giant Chibi Mallet of Doom!~ I also just discovered that they got Fruits Basket... ;.;

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

3 is my pick
The only funimation show that still retains it's japanese music for the battle scenes is Yu Yu Hakusho
other than that funimation can go to hell.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by youkokoryuu3
God!!! I HATE funimation!!!! They killed Matantei Conan, they murdered Yuu Yuu Hakusho, and they're about to crucify Full Metal Alchemist!!! ~beats Gen and Cindy Fukunaga to a bloody pulp with her Extraneously Immense Yet Tiny Giant Chibi Mallet of Doom!~ I also just discovered that they got Fruits Basket... ;.;

I don't know how you can say that they murdered yu yu hakusho.? Are you just watching it on cartoon network?
They actually have two versions of the dvd's they realease, a edited one(tv version) and a uncut one. I only get the uncut version and i find it awesome. The voice work is even halfway decent. As far as the op/ed songs the english ver, is pretty decent, and if I get tired of it I just switch to the japanese audio track. Also you can even add the origional japanese text if you wan't, so how close can you get to the origional.

PS: Does anyone own the dbz dvd's? I was wondering if you could switch to the japanese audio tracks
Also I liked the fight music funi added to dbz, but maybe i wouldn't say that if I heard the origional.

Signature

When FUNimation actually takes and anime series the do an amazing job, their english version of 'Fushigi Wonderland' from Dragon Ball and 'For Fruits Basket' from Fruits Basket were all amazing. And If they do a serious job on Full Metal Alchemist then well probably get a nice english version of 'Melissa' & 'Ready Steady Go'.

Signature

To be honest, I dont really care, cause I usually watch it in the original language and FUNimation has both versions on their uncut DVDs. I never watch anime on CN or networks like that.

I'm watching Tenchi GXP they are releasing now two times, with DUB and SUB, cause I liked all the Tenchi dubs so far, and this one isnt an exception. I think the english opening song is actually better than the original version! It's not that different but it has a different feel to it, and I like it.

Oh, and I see most of you concentrate on FMA, so here's my opinion: After hearing the english Alphonse when they put their site up, I have no intention of even checking out the dub again, so I couldn't care less for the songs. I have a feeling they will use Ready Steady Go for the CN airdates oNLY. :)

When I heard that Tokyo Mew Mew was going to be "Holywood Mew Mew" I didn't even know what to say. What are they thinking?!

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

3!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.