Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you hate the most about anime? - Minitokyo

What do you hate the most about anime?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Mine has to be girly guys. I mean grow a spine will you! Not knowing love, can't tell the one you love that you do love them, it's just way to weak for me. I want a man that CAN save ME not a man that I have to save! You know what I mean? Hopfuly someone agrees with me.

I hate it when anime never gets to the point in time, and wastes pointless time with filler episodes *cough*nruto*cough*

Signature Image

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I don't like the nudity, bad words, and gay people.....freaky guys such as Azrael from Gundam SEED.....*shivers*

shenda

Black Saint

I hate too much fanservice.

~Romulus Dominus Maximus Reconcillio
Romulus Dominus Maximus Non Fundamentum
Remus Romulus Divinus Duramentum~

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

I don't really like short anime that deserve to be longer. Also short anime that should be longer to explain more things.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Too much fanservice, agreed. I don't like super-melon-sized breasts on girls (Grenadier), it seems too unnatural, it's even a bit unnatural IRL.

Filler episodes suck too.

The thing i hate most about anime is those totally pathetic guys( that main character in Maburaho Elfen Lied). I really can't stand the way he's so idiotic in the way he acts. That elfen lied guy invites people to his house without even knowing them. I was like wtf!! The maburaho character was also really pathetic in of his actions. Another thing I hate in anime is oversized breasts.

What do I hate? I hate seeing my favorite character get the living crap beat out of him, taking what should be life-threatning injuries, and being totally ineffective in his defense until the very last second where he pulls a miracle out of his pocket and obliterates his enemy. I mean, something he could have done ten minutes (or two episodes) earlier *before* getting his kidneys stomped out through his nose. I know it's traditional in certain kinds of anime, but it sure does get old seeing it happen time after time after time...

Been watching a lot of Naruto lately. Can you tell? :)

-- Bob

Sometimes I totally hate the drawing style, sometimes the mouths are way too small and eyes too big. And I also hate when a good anime ends, I just can't get enough of some good ones.

Mindslice

Maniacal Bunny Lord

Inpropper color harmony of characters outfits. like how the characters look like they just got out of bed and decided to dress with a blindfold on. Ugh. In other words, cheaply produced anime for nothing but product sale. Like Pokemon, with their eyesore character costumes. The bright colors! Augh, my eyes are melting!

I hate sux00red chara like keitaro urashima from LH or hideki from Chobits ~~... well some ecchi scenes 2 =oooo

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

sad ending ! i hate that

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

Quote by rizaroysad ending ! i hate that

Ha Ha! rizaroy that's when you know it's a good anime! I don't think it's a bad thing!

Auraeliah

Auraeliah

Ain't No Shame In It

I have to say that I hate all the airheaded female characters with huge bouncing boobs. It bugs me soooo much because it is stereotyping that pretty women with nice bodies are attention-craved idiots. I really liked Gad Gaurd and Abenobashi when they were playing on television, but I was slightly disgusted whenever a slutty, cleavagey character skipped into the scene. I'm sure it is meant for the male viewers, but I don't want to think about how guys get off on animated boobs. :hmpf: No offense. ~Auri~

Signature

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

too open endings without a conclusion, Gunslingergirl etc.

AdventChild

AdventChild

Second Rate Ninja

The worst thing I dislike about anime are the irritatingly stupid antagonists, lol. Some of them are a bit retarted.

SHURIKEN SHURIKEN

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

when some one yells and th mouth moves 1 second before you hear soun and the other way around like youll here a sounf=d before the action is done.

i hate filler episodes

Kenryo

~*God ~ of ~ Speed*~

let me get to the point, i dun like:
1. sissy and gay guys
2. stories that are pointless
3. an anime that doesn't have a solid plot
4. stories that are too short
5. crappy voice and songs

Ways of the Assassin
(not finished)

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

i dislike animes that has an ending that made it look like nothing happened.. like it just restarted >.> that's just pure frustrating and irritating .. cause it'll make you feel like there wasn't a point for you to watch it in the 1st place =.=

Signature

Quote by Kenryolet me get to the point, i dun like:1. sissy and gay guys
2. stories that are pointless3. an anime that doesn't have a solid plot
4. stories that are too short5. crappy voice and songs

Ha Ha!! I think Kenryo just pointed out every bad thing in a anime! But you got a point there Kenryo!

loner7148

loner7148

evil intent

sappy love and caring animes... need i say more?

~abashed, the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is~

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Kenryocrappy voice and songs

Lack of effort in poor translations, and dubbing in a sense.

Down with dubs - in with the subs, as they always say here. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

I don't like the unexpected "camera shots" on female hips or chests...
I don't need to watch that... :S ...

Signature
Fun.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.