Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you hate the most about anime? - Minitokyo

What do you hate the most about anime?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

The thing I hate most about anime is when it's brought stateside and mutilated horribly! I was so excited whe I found out YuGiOh was coming stateside, but now it's for little kids!!!!! The season one and original maga as meant for teens and up! I'm ashamed to say I like YGO among mt peers beacuse it's been so degraded! ackk!!! Okies, venting done....

What's also bad is terrible dubbing. It can totally turn me off to a good show. Fushigi Yuugi and Chrno Crusade for example. Miaka and Rosette's voice drive me up the wall! *pass the earplugs, please*

Thanks for listeting to my rambling. Arigatou!

"It's better to be hated for something you are than loved for something you aren't."

- bad synchro/voices of translated anime
- filler episodes
- multiple or nonessential recaps
- too long fighting scenes with bad animation(but if the animation is good, then it can't be too long)

- recaps that are just way too long and unnecessary
- strange, make no sense ending
- horrible pairing of characters
- incredibly bad fight scenes

Kaitou-Kid

Kaitou-Kid

~Nanaya Complex~

-bad ending. prety clear though
-over extended scene. what the....
-terrible sounding....
oh yes, and i think fan service is not to bad in anime. On the other side, it can become the atractive part of the anime itself for some people (like me). Don't you think so?

Signature

\"the sun and the moon will always shine on each other... til the end of time...\"

DioLivesOn

DioLivesOn

Longest *sword* ever

I hate when anime has those big boobed characters. I mean those boobs with the apparent nipples and how they giggle .actors) :hmpf: I myself have very large breasts ( size DD), but they make me so self concious that I don't understand why the female characters with large breasts act the way they do. I mean I understand it might be only for the pleasure of the male audience, but women need a little entertainment too. They draw guys sometimes as if they have nothing in their pants. There IS a bulge there . I guess it is a type of censorship, but that doesn't explain why they draw the women the way they dovoice >=( . (I also hate crappy voice actors)

When life sucks, sit back and enjoy the blowjob.

DioLivesOn

DioLivesOn

Longest *sword* ever

I hate when anime has those big boobed characters. I mean those boobs with the apparent nipples and how they giggle .actors) :hmpf: I myself have very large breasts ( size DD), but they make me so self concious that I don't understand why the female characters with large breasts act the way they do. I mean I understand it might be only for the pleasure of the male audience, but women need a little entertainment too. They draw guys sometimes as if they have nothing in their pants. There IS a bulge there . I guess it is a type of censorship, but that doesn't explain why they draw the women the way they dovoice >=( . (I also hate crappy voice actors)

When life sucks, sit back and enjoy the blowjob.

exesive fanservice!!!!

I hate when anime runs out of funds...or the creator is really slow and it just gets stopped at the most crucial moment ever in the series...-_-

those of you who've seen berserk know what I mean

Signature Image

Quote by shendaI hate too much fanservice.

I HATE fanservice too!! THEY waste TIME And are pointless..
i really hate it.. when it occurs at RAndom times... --;;

i hate knowing whats gonna happen next and when it takes too long

I hate childish and corny animes like...(don't want to mention) ^_^' All those ugly characters and pointless plot make me sick. OX

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I hate anime with annoying characters or annoying music.

Quote by shendaI hate too much fanservice.

Yup, that too.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

the main charater being a perverted guy or girl. I just hate that if the main charater is perverted I won't watch it! or childish,corny, weird sailor moon type shows, that get really old*_*
Quote by shenda:

I hate too much fanservice.

Yup, that too

I agree too

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

kagomedemon

kagomedemon

Edward Elric's wife

the worst is how they end it. (to me)
Kinda like Chrno Crusade,

(if you HATE spoilers, DO NOT READ BOTTOM!!!)

they just make Chrnoand Rosette die! > <;; I never got the 8th vol. of CC, but I think it was a better ending than the anime.

What i cant stand about anime sometimes is the lazy animations of mouths. I also cant watch certian episodes of dragonballz. They switch artist every episode and one of them really sucks. Also the filler episodes, Ahem (dragonballz).

sergiej

sergiej

Shining Thing

a thing i hate most ?
dubbing anime into a language other than japenese.

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

- countless recap/filler episode, any flashbacks that is longer than a minute.
- show with 10mins of talking, 1min of fight during a fight scene (ie naruto/dragonball), come on who the hell will actually talk with the enemy while they fight
- scene where they have to transform with the same animation every episode (gundam or any of those magical shoujo girl show)
- glaring plothole
- camera angle always get a scene below the skirt
- huge illogical bouncy boobs
- deviate from the manga and start writing their own stupid ending

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

haLaya

haLaya

A Wraith

i don't like it when they have those girls with such big breast, i think it's too much :sweat: and characters who acts too cute is not gonna work with me either, cause sometimes they're just plain boring and irritating. >_>

vanilla-h

vanilla-h

REALM OF SOMTHING-OR-OTHER!

I feel like there's never enough anime in america...I hate it when animes are only released in Japan.

i hate the fans the fans that only watch anime really are many freaks

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

Quote by nkdkski hate the fans the fans that only watch anime really are many freaks

hey hey...us freaks have as much, if not more love for anime than you...

Signature Image

i hate the shitty american vioce actors - they should go da hell

Quote by atashidarkkundaisukii hate the shitty american vioce actors - they should go da hell

Oh woh! Hold your horses cowboy!

i personaly like the american voice actors. I think they can fit the charcter more then the Japenese. But you know that's what I think....

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

I think everybody can agree the absolute worst thing about anime is when you buy a DVD and it is english dubbed. Even though you can switch it, it should still default to Japanese. I hate english voice acting in anime.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.