Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you hate the most about anime? - Minitokyo

What do you hate the most about anime?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

bani-kyu

bani-kyu

"The Cat's Meow"

Quote by drellSometimes I totally hate the drawing style, sometimes the mouths are way too small and eyes too big. And I also hate when a good anime ends, I just can't get enough of some good ones.

Yes! That's exactly it! Sometimes the art is just so gorgeous, and other times, it just looks so warped! ... Slayers comes to mind, I've never watched it, but any images I've seen of it look completely whacked.

a personal peeve of mine are all those stupid, sickeningly cute little critters that always seem to pop up... for some reason, I've never been able to stand them for some reason... ^^o

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

like some people have said...anime that rely to much on fanservices, high violence & gore, ultra bishoujo / bishounen characters but such poor plot and overused-imitating story.
not to mention if the story are dictated by viewer/fans/market request (i.e we like this characters so don't make him/her die, he/she should be more stronger...etc), although it seems to be a bit idealistic in this commercial world, the director should be true to him/her-self and show the the real expression of the creator.
that's why I tend to like older classics anime than the new one, just like classics music...they still nice to be heard after all this years, while newer one easily forgotten in a monthly or yearly count.

Wishful

Wishful

Loud & Spontanous!

i hate how they always, always seem to make the girls boobs the size of watermelons!! dumb perverted guys! >_<

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

I just hate it when one episode ends when things are getting more interesting! Even worse if the final episode ends without a good conclusion.

Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything
Waking the earth with love and tenderness within
Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky
So blue that it will take your heart and breath away

Signature

tsukuyomimode

life is like a boat

i really hate those naruto's "i won't give up until i become hokage" and the dragonball's enemy change form and then goku changes form and enemy changes again and goku again... ahhh !!!!!!! =P rawr !

"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid to smoke and he'll be happy for a shortened lifetime" quote from GTO... =P rawr !

I have to agree with most of you on the stupid main characters being too much of a wussy to go after the girl when she's already going after you! Actually, I'm getting tired of oversized breasts myself. In fact, in anime, girls with smaller breasts are always cuter.
One thing that sucks about anime (as opposed to IN anime) is that it's usually impossible to tell the characters apart appearance-wise. You have to look at their hair color and clothes.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Pathetic girls who just cry at anything and everything... and flashbacks >.<

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

I hate it when dubs go bad. >_< They ruin the anime!

Also hate non'happily ever after' endings.

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

Quote by SamikaAlso hate non'happily ever after' endings.

Oh yeah? I personaly like it when it's not a happily ever after ending. I mean it's rare for me to see one where it' a "non happily ever after" ending. So I like them.

matsic

matsic

Bouncy Bouncy!

having scenes cut out and episode fillers

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I hate dumb charecters like kumugi in soultaker. piyoro in vandread, u know?

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

bad anime like anime with naked people or whatever should be banned.period. however open-ended anime like gagguard or...there is some other show ireally loved...i wish i could think of it...it comes on G4TV at like 1 a.m. well whatever the name of the show is i like it. it's with that brandon dude and he has awesome guns and he walks...OH!! Beyond the Grave!!!! that's it! yes! i love that anime show! i never know when that show comes on though...

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Some animes tend to drag like mad when it first starts and then ends it so quickly you'd wonder what you have been watching all these while. And also airhead bimbo(s)... ^^()

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

Let's see, too-short animes (I would have loved to see more than 13 of Hellsing) and too much androgony...such as Haku from Naruto (in games as well, such as Raiden in Metal Gear Solid 2)

That and there are some that just go one for too long without doing much, like DBZ did. Makes about a dozen pages of manga into 6 or 8 episodes without too much happening. Not that I minded the cool battles, just wished they would have gotten to them sooner.

Oh, and do away with crappy endings like the end of the X movie and series

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

yup.. like Draken said.. so mani scenes are just useless.. sometimes lots of time consumed just showing the characters stare at each other and stuff.. ho ho ho.. yeah and wishful is rite.. their "ehem ehem' is as big as watermelon.. =P although its funny at times.. =p

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

Stewy

Stewy

Sword Master

english dubs nuff said

I like swords

Signature

Ill say really open ended endings.... I like my shows to be wraped up nice and tight.

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

the thing i hate about anime.....the fact it doesent have any different people or cultures in it there either japanese or white....where are the dark people....i havent really scean any but i just hate those shows like sailor moon where theres some disorginized blond running around japan..wth..and in shows like naruto.... wth are the blacks..even the tanned...sorry to say but i kinda think they put a race boundery on this

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.