Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your favourite Natsume - Minitokyo

Who's your favourite Natsume

Tagged under Tenjou Tenge

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Tell everyone in MT who your favourite Natsume (Tenjou Tenge) is here whether its Shin, Aya or Maya!!!:D:D

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

I much prefer Maya...Aya is annoying how clingy to Souichiro she is. But still I like them both in the manga...but I couldn't stand Aya in the anime..

Signature

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

I think her name is Maya. (the one that can make a chibi version of herself).

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

with out a dout Maya is my favorite one
(you fill the same he Ratboy) ;)

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

without doubt MAYA ! in my opinion, she is all i want to be : smart, strong and sexy !!! i don't like aya. i want maya to be with soichiro...

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

wow everyone loves maya natsume.... no one even tried to choose shin

I love them all, Shin is stylish, Aya really cute, and Maya looks like a real wowen, very beautiful :D

Signature

Quote by Shinobu13I love them all, Shin is stylish, Aya really cute, and Maya looks like
a real wowen, very beautiful :D

I don't think Shin is so stylish... more like he doesn't know what to do with the money Mitsumi's father gives him

I like both maya and aya. They're both cute and sexy. But if I had to choose between the two, I will choose maya than aya beacuse maya is more sexy and I like the hair of maya....lol..... :D

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Most definitely Maya. In a world of superhumans, she's like Batman and in three years, she's matured so much.
She also does not get that much "screen-time" in the manga; she always seems to be a semi-supporting character.

Ahhh! It's a zombie thread! Run for your lives!

Seriously, resurrecting a dead thread is not good. Anyway, since it's now up & running, Maya is teh better of the two.

i'll go with maya natsume. Unlike her sis, Aya; Maya possess charm, grace, and goes to battle with her brother.

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

shin for me...his personality its like me..in somethings (or all ?..who knows XD)

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Shin was a good tragic hero/antagonist. Aya was too immature and dimwitted for me. She was physically to big ^^; to be cute - which she tried very hard to be.

I preferred Maya - mature, beautiful, and o top of everything.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Shin was cool and everything but I really liked Maya the most.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I like aya myself.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Maya

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by Forum Guidelines+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Please refrain from creating favorites threads.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.