Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You have a "just in case" plan? - Minitokyo

Do You have a "just in case" plan?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

If anything drastic and terrible were to ever happen to you...do you have a plan so that all your loved ones will be taken care of and all your loose ends will be tied up..this way people won't just think you disappeared...

Things can happen at anytime without warning...are you prepared to leave your life without saying goodbye..

yes this is somewhat of a depressing thread but it really makes you think...
today one of my friend's brother-in-laws passed away today in an accident...he was still pretty young so there wasn't much in his will..he was a pretty secretive guy so its going to be difficult to notify his friends of the incident...i just don't want to end up like this..so it got my thinking on the topic of this thread...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I'm soo sorry to here that. :( But no, I don't have any "just in case" plans. And again, I'm sorry to here that. :(

Signature Image

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

nope... i don't have a "just in case" plan... but my mother gets everything anyways and sells or gives whatever she wants to my dad and my friends... i don't exactly care at this point i must say... even if i do die, i don't exactly possess anything that is worth having a fight over...

maybe i just don't want to think about it... avoiding to think about anything i find troublesome,.. that's really me -_-

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

well i always have the bunker I dig during the Y2K, wait that is for the end of the world plan. :D My bad, well I am pretty well known in my community, so I think they will recognize my face unless my dead body is destroy to pieces. :) Well there is a lot stuff left in life for me to do, so I will fight off death just a bit longer. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Ahh.

**Lights a flamethrower** Or turn Mordin into a pile of bones. Mwahaha. Forget the Y2K - one word to describe the incident - scam. I never had to raise a finger about it and my prediction was right. I've never heard machines flip out because of some digit problem at the end. That's ridiculously retarded. lol

Just in case, plan? Hmm - Not on me at the moment. When I grow older though, maybe. But right now this isn't really what I'm thinking about here.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

I have life insurance through work. ...And I don't have any dependents, so I figure the meager amount from work should be enough to tie up any loose ends.

??? :\ LA LA LA
I don't know what you are talking about chop * look at Beta. Delta, Gama plan book*
The answer I will said is NOPE XD * take out hoe, aim at celessa and fire*
YOU are all wet XP that what you get for taking on us guy XD XD

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

i think about it sometimes,

but i dont do anything about it XD
i still have lots to do and i wont allow anything to happen to me ^^

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by CelessaAhh.
**Lights a flamethrower** Or turn Mordin in a pile of bones. Mwahaha.

lol I just found out you have a violent tendency ;) I need to be very careful since you are holding a flamethrower. :D Just in case, *runs to the underground bunker* :D

Quote by gundragon* take out hoe, aim at celessa and fire*
YOU are all wet smiley that what you get for taking on us guy smiley smiley

lol guni, I think you should come join me in the bunker too ;) before Cel really decide to launch all out attack ;)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

wuschel

wuschel

wollknoll

well i lost my grandfather this week so i know how short life can be but i dont care since thats the way of life someone die others start with their life. the only thing that scares me is to loose my fiancé , his fam or my oncle for all others arround me i dont have that much love. but in any case something happentds, i got a life insurance etc...

but my best plan is plan b: get pregnat from a rich guy

Quote by miraku-spikeI'm soo sorry to here that. :( But no, I don't have any "just in case" plans. And again, I'm sorry to here that. :(

its alright...thanks for the condolenses but i really didn't know the guy too well...just knew of him

Quote by Ayamaelmaybe i just don't want to think about it... avoiding to think
about anything i find troublesome,.. that's really me -_-

Quote by CelessaJust in case, plan? Hmm - Not on me at the moment. When I grow older
though, maybe. But right now this isn't really what I'm thinking about
here.[/quote
yea...some things are better left on thought of for some time...too pessimistic to think those kind of thoughts

Quote by Mordinwell i always have the bunker I dig during the Y2K, wait that is for
the end of the world plan. :D

lol..so your one of those nuts eh.. XD i was going to dig a hole too but i figure..if the world was going to come to an end..a hole in the ground was looking more like an early grave than a shelter XP

Quote by Khrissi still have lots to do and i wont allow anything to happen to me ^^

thats good to hear but some things just come out of no where..oh well as long as your a bit careful everything should turn out alright

Quote by wuschelbut my best plan is plan b: get pregnat from a rich guy

ROFL...what a coincedence...thats my plan B too...i dont think it will work out for me as easily though XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Actually, i do have a plan I made a will XD I make one every year just in cause somthing happens to me. I told my parents if anything happened to me I would want all my stuff given away to certain ppl who actually need it. My parents think I'm crazy and told me not to worry about stuff like this but they're wrong. It is important, it's like a sticky note in the back of your mind. who knows I may be gone tomorrow :)

Magically Delicious, yo.

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

No, I don't believe that material objects are anygood... it's not how I live and it's not how I would like to be remembered. I'm only 18 so a will would be what's in my wallet and would most likely be left to whoever found me first! But I live life as if everything I said was my last... it's not deliberate, it's just who I am. There's no point living life in the thought that you'll regret your death... nothing you leave people will matter to them as much as yourself. I suppose the only things I can and will leave are my words and music. For me, that's enough for now.

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

phl

phl

Gone

Well....
Sorry or your friend's brother... :( Sincerly...

But I don't have a plan alike...
I guess I just don't care too much about what people will think about me and do with what I have when I'll die 'cause... well... I'll be dead! XD

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

First off Chopstickz, I'm sorry to hear about your friend's brother-in-law. In response to your questions, I don't have a 'just in case' plan. But you're right, people should at least have some type of plan since you never know when something can occur ~ everything and anything can happen in a blink of an eye.

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Dxy: i always have my plan "b" for all situations.

XD

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

thanks for the kind words phl and iya
i wish i could've got to know him better but things like that are unexpected..thats why its a good idea to have some backup plan just in case...

Quote by SamuraiHarukoActually, i do have a plan I made a will XD I make one every year just
in cause somthing happens to me. I told my parents if anything happened
to me I would want all my stuff given away to certain ppl who actually
need it. My parents think I'm crazy and told me not to worry about
stuff like this but they're wrong. It is important, it's like a sticky
note in the back of your mind. who knows I may be gone tomorrow :)

well thats good to hear..at least your friends will know what happen if you suddenly disappear..good to know you care about your friends that much that you've already decide who your giving stuff to..so young yet so prepared XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Yup. Always had one. That is my principle, to always have a plan "b" or an escape route so to speak. XP

awww im so sry for that death. well i dont really have a 'plan' the one thing i'd majorly regret in 'heaven' if i die unexpectedly is that some of my friends will never find owt that i died. like sum of u guys on mt and sum friends i have over AIM. so pretty much i dont have a plan. -sigh- i mean... is it possible to make one? besides a will that is.

Had a bad day, don't talk to me,
gonna ride this out,
My little black heart, breaks apart,
with your big mouth.

I went to heaven, couldn't get in,
For what I had done.
I said forsake me, you said you're crazy
you were too much fun.

You can't save me,
You can't blame me,
Well I'm waiting here to take a fall,
and everything, everything's my fault.

Quote by oxkawaiikoreanxo is it possible to make one? besides a will that is.

well i guess you could do something as simple as like having a piece of paper in your wallet or purse, a place on you, that says like "if somethings happens to me call so and so and tell them" or "if something happens to me go on this site and make a thread about what has happened to me" something like that wouldnt be too difficult i guess..

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I'm still a student, so no "in-case plan" yet >.<

If I do end up disappearing from this world, my parents will grieve for a while and probably never forget me. My brothers/sister will remember me but eventually forget me in a couple of years. The rest of my family (aunts/uncles/cousins) will probably have no idea who I am in a matter of months.

My friends will be shocked about my disappearance, and I believe a couple will seriously miss me, and will try to remember me. However I do believe that they might never forget me, but I need to reinforce this with a promise for the future. It always works in anime, so might as well try it in life.

...Yakusoku....

That's all that is needed to continue living the heart of someone if you ever disappear. If you leave a memento behind, your friend will remember you in times of need whenver he looks at what you left behind. I'd be happy to know that I supported when he needed me even when I never existed.

Well, actually I also had a plan to make promises with my best friends with a proof which we'll carry that one day we will meet each other, whether it's 4 years or 20, and hang our together once again. That is the only plan that I have...but never meant for it to be an "in-case"

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

huh what??? just in case???lol i never thought bout it so no but then.....well if something were to happen to me....... .hmmmm i guess im taking everything with me lol......burn em all along with me hahaha
now that i think bout it..........
lol doesnt this sound like an insurance agent promoting life insurance?????

i don't know about dying, but i always have a plan b for skool assignments... and in certain cases plan c-z-az is always waiting in the corners

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

I don't have any plans just-in-case... but I thought about it... and there is no way I could say goodbye to them... nor anyone would be able to inform them about my death... unless my parents/family find my notebooks/diary where I have all adresses and all this stuff... other way... no... and if anything... I don't need to say goodbye... I just want them to know when I die... kinda cold... but that's the way I am... and my friends know it...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.