Has anyone spt me seen Band of Brothers?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Cancel

Hey you guys I was just wondering if anyone spt me seen Band of Brothers? All of my friends never really cared for war films. There just not that type. There not intelligent enough to understand warfare or to understand what happens in warfare. Well if you had seen it tell me what you think!^__^ I personlay love Band of Brothers.^_^

• Mar 15, 2005

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Cancel

I've seen it! I really like that movie. I even have it on dvd!! It's sad too. I love to watch it. But then it's long thou. I think war movies are cool. I mostly like to see the ones that are based on a true story. You?

Signature Image

• Mar 15, 2005
Cancel

i watched it *raises hand* I like modern war movies, fiction or non-fiction. My watching list usually gravitates around WW2 tho... I have yet to find a good WW1 movie. Any recommendations?

• Mar 15, 2005

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

Cancel

heck yeah i've seen it *gives two thumbs way way up* that movie freaking rules cause its so realistic

Signature Image

• Mar 22, 2005
Cancel

He He yeah I know what you mean comprogrammer!

• Mar 22, 2005

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Cancel

Yeah i seen it and we own the dvd but yes It's that damn good!

• Mar 23, 2005
Cancel

I've seen it and really liked it. I remember sobbing like crazy in alot of the episodes, especially the one where they found the concentration camp. I need to see it again.

• Mar 24, 2005
Cancel

Yeah, it was really good. Coming from Holland, I'm really interested in the two World Wars. Band of Brothers is definitely one of best movies/series I've seen :)

Be Free and Masturbate

• Mar 24, 2005

ThePanda

ThePanda

Muffin Bucket

Cancel

I've seen it twice, rented because I'm tight on cash as it is, but I plan on buying it. I enjoy pretty much anything WW2 (European). The level of realism really sets it apart from the rest though.

Signature

• Mar 24, 2005
Cancel

Quote by kyonkichiI've seen it and really liked it. I remember sobbing like crazy in alot of the episodes, especially the one where they found the concentration camp. I need to see it again.

Yeah I know what you mean being that I'm a girl too. I just about cracked on ever single episode. Yes such a dam good movie.

• Mar 24, 2005

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

Cancel

i watch BoB at least once a month that movie is so good and you catch new stuff everytime well i used to and then i like can say everything word for word then it gets kind of lame lol

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

• May 20, 2005

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.