Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about the oppisate sex? - Minitokyo

What do you think about the oppisate sex?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

actually, This is quite a stupid thread.. why should we look at people like "your a girl" "your a guy" we are all humans... there is no difference in how we act.

Honestly, maybe it's just me and my friends, but I have to yet find a girl who is not more perverted than any guy in my friendship. Celessa, I dont know how many guys you've met, but by what you wrote there, are the direct oposit of my friendships and knowledge from girl/boy behavior.

however, we are all humans.. can't be helped.. ^^;

I like the other sex.

They have boobs.

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

i agree with moast of you but unfourtanately moast of the girls where i come from are very mean. though i believe moast of the girls i hang out with are very kind but its been ............. a while since i last had a girl who really cared for me come by-cause of things i wont currently mention openly(but if you really want to know mail me)-but i think all of the girls on this site ive talked to are just lovely people

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

Quote by SeifersytheI like the other sex. They have boobs.

yah, pretty much XP

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

yah, pretty much XP

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

I think this place would suck with out girls, the way they walk, talk, look in a mini skirt and try to bring u to your knees to get what they want, it's a good challenge to get what u want from them as well.

One thing that bothers me though the fact that girls say they want a good guy and when we come along they over look us or when we make one mistake say for instance u get kissed by her sister and it wasn't your fault u end up to be a bad guy now that sucks.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

AdventChild

AdventChild

Second Rate Ninja

I agree with Celessa wholeheartedly, males are etc etc etc. I tend to enjoy the company of females, and not necessarily sexually. I just tend to get along with them.

SHURIKEN SHURIKEN

Quote by Celessa

Quote by MordinOuch, double ouch, I feel I must defend my fellow males. :D I see you
still haven't change your opinion about us guys yet since the day I met
you ;) Well after my nice guys thread, I felt like there is a lot of
hope, and I know there is a lot of great guys out there that is being
shadow by jerks and peverts :) I believe someday you will see it my way
when a great guy will sweep you off your feet ;)
As to the topic, I believe ladies brings out the sun for me, and I have
many great female friends that help me out during some tough times
emotionally. I couldn't be here right now if it wasn't for them. This
world requires balance, so we need both men and women. :)

lol - there are great guys out there, I agree - but we'll have to see about that, shouldn't we? **Snickers**
At least I know Mordin is a great guy. As to the balance, my ratio of friends: 95% Girls + 5% Guys. The 5% are the "Nice Guys" as you may call them - and considering the ratio, they're pretty rare to find indeed in my estimation. I know who the real nice guys are, and who aren't. That's called my extreme cognition taking effect. lol - I have a good sense on these matters here. - But that doesn't mean they can't be my friends, of course.
When you find a great guy - simple rule: don't lose them so easily. It's hard to find some people like these in the long run.
Anyways - Apparently I've noticed more guys than girls here on MT. Why do I feel like one of the only few girls being vocal around here? lol - And I evidently chat to more guys here than girls, which is kind of weird against my trend in real life. Must be me though.

Yeah I agree celesa there are some bad guys out there but i think you will see that there are some really good ones too.

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

Quote by DrakI'll say this: everything depends on the person.

exactaly it seems you are all giving in to what seem like sterotypes and generalzation
If I said how I feel about that I would be banned for life from minitokyo

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

Awww. Come on Seifersythe! That's not for public!

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

Well, not only to the opposite sex, but to all people in general, I do not like immaturity. As long as they have maturity, I can live with that. That line is what separates the people I can talk to and the people I can't.

Signature

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

Quote by D4rkKnightWell, not only to the opposite sex, but to all people in general, I do not like immaturity. As long as they have maturity, I can live with that. That line is what separates the people I can talk to and the people I can't.

that Is the best way to put the way I feel, in a good way
(previously blinded by rage)

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Well I find most girls annoying in general, just the ones who try to sound 'cute' while everyone else is trying to be serious. I find most girls too flirty to have a serious conversation with.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

this is what usually happens in my mind when thinking about the opposite sex:

http://www.coldshock.net/jay/whatdo.jpg

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Kenryo

Quote by CelessaDon't take this into offense. From where I've been around
To me - I think the men in general are:

Perverts
Immature Individuals
Goofs
Just Not Plain Intellectual

hey, i'm not like that!!! but i am a goof at times.
but what i think bout the opposite sex arr, um.... some are hot, but look for in females are attitudes doog attitude.
nowadays, girls dun act much like girls. no offence to all the female population out there.
for not i have no more comment, but if i have more comment i will post.

Yeah, I believe you. I just met another great guy in Japan just a while ago at my uni. - he's a new friend of mine and we've been hitting along the deep conversations fairly well.

You see - compared to the other guy, he actually had the same mindset as I did - he thought the girls in general over at his place were bratty, picky feminine people who only goes for looks and for money, and he always hates how they act all goofy and secretive at times.

When we first met and shared our opinions - I was kind of shocked indeed to see someone who thought of the opposite sex as kind of a dissapointment around his kind of atmosphere - girls using beauty as power.

It's taken a great realization as to how these people change just because of the location, of course. Ever since I went to Japan, I've met many great guys who does not fit into my other description at all - I suppose the individuals are the ones who count here, and I'm quite glad of it. **Snickers** Though I did meet a few of the guys I mentioned on my first post. Scary indeed. O_o - Great guys are hard to find, and I'm glad I found a couple more around my uni. Yup! **Nods**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

"Great guys are hard to find"~ Celessa

Ive heard that a lot from girls, its not true. My freinds are all good people, and certainly not pervs, just most girls dont recognise them in a croud. Not only my freinds, all the guys i hang out with arent jocks or the popular guys, who all the girls are looking at, but just normal people. Well maybe this is only at my school, a lot of the guys here might be immature, but if you dont just look through everyone, perhaps the quiet guy in the back might be just the guy you were looking for.

Also keep in mind, the greatest intelects of all time.. were men.

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by LastDinosaur"Great guys are hard to find"~ Celessa
Ive heard that a lot from girls, its not true. My freinds are all good
people, and certainly not pervs, just most girls dont recognise them in
a croud. Not only my freinds, all the guys i hang out with arent jocks
or the popular guys, who all the girls are looking at, but just normal
people. Well maybe this is only at my school, a lot of the guys here
might be immature, but if you dont just look through everyone, perhaps
the quiet guy in the back might be just the guy you were looking for.
Also keep in mind, the greatest intelects of all time.. were men.

Yeah, my English teacher taught me that exact same phrase, actually. lol

That's interesting how you associate with a group of normal guys out there. What is normal, anyways? @_@ I hang around maybe 10 good regular friends who are just like that too, guys and girls alike - no real goofing off and the sorts - people who just want to have fun. I can relate to that. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Normal? I really just catagorize normal people with people like me, so im not sure if im giving a correct definition here. Well, no goofing is normal? Then i dont think i am normal. Im serious when i need to be, but when im around friends I just want to have a good time. I hope thats not considered immature. Well my group of freinds is limited to just 4 guys, well who i hang out with anyway, i guess u must be pretty popular. You have so many guy freinds, yet you give such a harsh description of men.

Signature Image

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

well i think you cant define normal.........people define normal according to what they think and who the mix with.......well i dont wanna upset any1 here so i'll just say normal for a certain person is the type of person who they r grouped ......

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Oh - well then I'll clarify some things out for you too, I suppose.

Quote by LastDinosaurNormal? I really just catagorize normal people with people like me, so
im not sure if im giving a correct definition here. Well, no goofing is
normal?

lol - well the "no goofing off" routine is pretty much what my friends do often, but I guess the definition of normal depends on a lot of people.

Yeah, you can goof off and be normal about it - maybe I should have said more in the lines of the maturity level, of course. To me, I find a lot of people who are very mature and understanding, without being harshful to others, to act pretty normal - I'll say that much. **Nods**

Quote by LastDinosaurIm serious when i need to be, but when im around friends I just want to have a good time.

Oh no no - I can relate, and I don't go random and crazy all of a sudden either - that's not what I mean by goofing off. For me here - I just give off some humorous remarks and when some people go a little too far with their jokes, I try to become honest and tell them to at least stop it. There's good jokes and bad jokes to discuss about to your friends, and I know which ones crosses the line in a sense - it's trying to be sensible about what you say to the others that counts - so I totally know what you mean if this is what you were mentioning about over here.

Quote by LastDinosaurWell my group of freinds is limited to
just 4 guys, well who i hang out with anyway, i guess u must be pretty
popular. You have so many guy freinds, yet you give such a harsh
description of men.

... I try not to let the popularity get around me in uni. actually. I don't think I'm that popular at all - it's just that their friends tell their other friends about me and I approach new people every day at school - so I guess its not that bad at all. I'm not into the popular medium - I just want to go out and have a fun time, like you do. lol

Actually, I have a lot of friends who are girls, and hardly any guys at all, but the guys who are my friends are the good guys - you know, it's kind of hard to explain how they are because you just want to be around with them. They have great personalities nonetheless and they know what it takes to make the girls happy as well - I call them the "Nice Guys" like Mordin quoted out.

I Hope that clarifies everything for you. Popularity to me is not what I really wanted - I just want to hang out with people whom I trust and have a great time, like you mentioned earlier - that's all that really matters to me. **Nods**

Signature

Quote by Celessa

Quote by LastDinosaur"Great guys are hard to find"~ Celessa
Ive heard that a lot from girls, its not true. My freinds are all good
people, and certainly not pervs, just most girls dont recognise them in
a croud. Not only my freinds, all the guys i hang out with arent jocks
or the popular guys, who all the girls are looking at, but just normal
people. Well maybe this is only at my school, a lot of the guys here
might be immature, but if you dont just look through everyone, perhaps
the quiet guy in the back might be just the guy you were looking for.
Also keep in mind, the greatest intelects of all time.. were
men.

Yeah, my English teacher taught me that exact same phrase,
actually. lol
That's interesting how you associate with a group of normal guys out
there. What is normal, anyways? @_@ I hang around maybe 10 good regular
friends who are just like that too, guys and girls alike - no real
goofing off and the sorts - people who just want to have fun. I can
relate to that. lol

well thats not the clears definition of normal though everyone has their own opinion..well mine for a normal guy would probably be a slightly laid back guy who is most likely a closet perv and somewhat shy and just lets life flow on by..well most guys i see are like this so i guess that would be the normality for me... as for normal girls...heck..i dunno...they're all differenent and complex beauties to me XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

boys. heh. most of the guys i know in my own personal experience are (and no offense to any guys here - i probably havent met any of you) lazy, immature perverts. i recognise of course that every guy cant possibly be like this, but in the words of Karen from XTV: "all the good ones are either married or gay". lol, my best friuend is gay. actually, that probabaly is the reason that he was bale to be my best friend. lol!

Well if you want someone to help you catagorize what not normal that is me :)
I'm as crazy as they come on without being in a psycho place yet
That me Mr.crazy

Quote by CelessaI don't go random and crazy all of a sudden either

Hey that what I do most of the time XD HA HA HA HA HA
Can't beleive I'm not in the crazy place yet :( Is that mean I'm too dum to get in or what?
Well or that I act differently all the time depending on the reaction of the mind :)
The mind of another gender is hard to understand by words along :\
i don't trust you girl that much at all.
Too many people have die for girls and it is to painful to relive all the memories of happeness. I don't know alot of girl and that just me
Good day to you all and it is goodnight for me now * jump off a plane*

Hmm Interesting wat people got to say! :) ^_^' Well most guys go for looks and I find that quiet sad!! ~_~ ^_^' lolz bt there are guys out there that don't care about lookz and I find dat very Interesting!! ^_^' And there's those Bitchy Girlz dat know that their pretty and take addvantage over guys!! I feel sorry 4 them sometimes!! ^_^' lolz

Newaiz dats my opinion !! :D ^_^'

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.