Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about the oppisate sex? - Minitokyo

What do you think about the oppisate sex?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Quote by CelessaTo me, I find a lot of people who are very mature and understanding, without being harshful to others, to act pretty normal - I'll say that much. **Nods**

That makes sence, but 'very mature and understanding' seems like a tough description to fit under, I see why you put the majority of guys in the 'goofs' section. Its funny how you say 'Normal' for such a high standard.

Quote: I just give off some humorous remarks and when some people go a little too far with their jokes, I try to become honest and tell them to at least stop it. There's good jokes and bad jokes to discuss about to your friends, and I know which ones crosses the line in a sense - it's trying to be sensible about what you say to the others that counts

I completely agree with that, when a joke crosses the line i'd allways try to put a stop to it. Sadly not all my freinds are as mature as i wished, and they would say some pretty mean stuff sometimes. Well you are in college after all, It must be eaiser for you guys to act serious.

Quote: it's just that their friends tell their other friends about me and I approach new people every day at school - so I guess its not that bad at all. I'm not into the popular medium - I just want to go out and have a fun time

Im not sure if its a bad thing to be popular, as long as you're still yourslef. Ive seen people change from popularity, and its amazing how you can lose freinds that way. But you dont really need popularity either, i guess as long as your having fun.

Quote: They have great personalities nonetheless and they know what it takes to make the girls happy as well - I call them the "Nice Guys" like Mordin quoted out.

Well my point from the beggining was that theres allways those 'nice guy's who didnt get noticed, and i see that you noticed them. At least they know how to make u gals smile, thats all im lacking : )

Quote: I just want to hang out with people whom I trust and have a great time, like you mentioned earlier

Thats great, although i can imagine you being pretty popular. You got a good selection in freinds and really a good attidude in general. Anywayz, you made me rethink my definition of 'all' girls.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

immaturity/maturity. I find it strange that its especially teenage girls talking about such things. "mature" women on the other hand tend not to be so obsessed about maturity, they seem often more obsessed with youth....Strange

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Quote by Mistuque_girlHmm Interesting wat people got to say! :) ^_^' Well most guys go for
looks and I find that quiet sad!! ~_~ ^_^' lolz bt there are guys out
there that don't care about lookz and I find dat very Interesting!!
^_^' And there's those Bitchy Girlz dat know that their pretty and take
addvantage over guys!! I feel sorry 4 them sometimes!! ^_^' lolz Newaiz
dats my opinion !! :D ^_^'

well its true that the opposite sex is attracted by the looks of their counterpart but i truly believe that a persons character and personality is far more important than looks well having both is a good thing. but personality definately counts more than looks in one of the previous thread (very long ago) well this issue was discussed and many choose personality ...well i've looked up in the past threads and found it for u ...here CHOOSE:Personality Or Looks?
have a look :)

i dunno.. i cant understand girls sometimes... :(

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

Quote by SeifersytheI like the other sex. They have boobs.

So do some guys! (also called manboobs!) ~_~

Life would be so much easier if there wasen't any genders.........
but only half as fun ;)
i bet there's lot of ecchi guys out there but that goes for girls as well. Who am I to judge!

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

OuTMaN

Dita Liebely fan

well i'm a guy, and i know that the oppisate sex-females, are better at words(vocabulary), and emotional stuff, so you can easly lose talking to a girl :nya: and how can you be angry at a lovely and charming girl. For me the looks are not important - put maybe the size, i'm normal sized and i like more normal sized then other sizes. I like charming, kind and funny girls.

And well guys, don't you think that females have less rights then we have? That is the greatest problem in the world between genders. Mostly in the world, females are giving less money for the same job as a male gets. I think that females and males should be treat equaly.

Signature

DNG

DNG

Demonic

I like females with cute faces, nice chests, big backs and nice legs. But they have to be fun to be around otherwise the rest goes to waste.

Mortal life is a race to the finish - that's why it's called the human race. DNG

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by diamarrrwell its true that the opposite sex is attracted by the looks of their
counterpart but i truly believe that a persons character and
personality is far more important than looks well having both is a good
thing. but personality definately counts more than looks in one of the
previous thread (very long ago) well this issue was discussed and many
choose personality ...well i've looked up in the past threads and found
it for u ...here
[url=http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/15193/]CHOOSE:Personality Or
Looks?[/url]
have a look :)

Yeah, the statistics obviously go for personality than looks - which was pretty amazing. lol

Quote by LastDinosaur

Quote by CelessaThey have great
personalities nonetheless and they know what it takes to make the girls
happy as well - I call them the "Nice Guys" like Mordin quoted
out.

Well my point from the beggining was that theres allways those 'nice
guy's who didnt get noticed, and i see that you noticed them. At least
they know how to make u gals smile, thats all im lacking : )

lol - Last Dinosaur. Nah - with the way you seem to handle things around here, I'm sure you can be considered a nice guy nonetheless. I'm sure you just got to meet a nice girl in return - and I'll be rooting for guys like you to do that. **Snickers**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Quote by diamarrrpersonality definately counts more than looks in one of the previous thread (very long ago) well this issue was discussed and many choose personality

I guess since most of us here at MT get to know people without even seeing their faces, its easy to understand what little outter appearance matters. Sadly for those who dont go online, it takes longer to realize that they cant judge people buy looks, well from what i see at least.

Quote by celessawith the way you seem to handle things around here, I'm sure you can be considered a nice guy nonetheless. I'm sure you just got to meet a nice girl in return - and I'll be rooting for guys like you to do that. **Snickers**

I dunno bout that, I find most guys who go on MT good people, I'm just another guy in the croud. But even so, it appears that I've already met a nice girl : )

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Quote by LastDinosaur

Quote by diamarrrpersonality definately counts more than looks in one of
the previous thread (very long ago) well this issue was discussed and
many choose personality

I guess since most of us here at MT get to know people without even
seeing their faces, its easy to understand what little outter
appearance matters. Sadly for those who dont go online, it takes longer
to realize that they cant judge people buy looks, well from what i see
at least.

Quote by celessawith the way you seem to handle things around
here, I'm sure you can be considered a nice guy nonetheless. I'm sure
you just got to meet a nice girl in return - and I'll be rooting for
guys like you to do that. **Snickers**

I dunno bout that, I find most guys who go on MT good people, I'm just
another guy in the croud. But even so, it appears that I've already met
a nice girl : )

well i dont think its a matter of whether they go online or not....its more related to their character ....they refuse to see deeper in a person to realise the persons inner beauty....because of course in real life people would tend to prefer approaching a person who is better looking but are those people good ??no clue..... people dont bother thinking bout that....they'd be oh he/she's hot i wanna get to know him/her ....but as for me i think everybody should be given a chance well unless you are really freakish and do weird things i'd freak out hahah
"it appears that I've already met a nice girl : )"i bet cel's heard that line from a billion guys whether its true or not lol....hahaha not that your words arent... lol just stating it out for fun....dont get mad =D

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by diamarrr

Quote by celessawith the way you seem to handle things around
here, I'm sure you can be considered a nice guy nonetheless. I'm sure
you just got to meet a nice girl in return - and I'll be rooting for
guys like you to do that. **Snickers**

Quote by LastDinosaur I dunno bout that, I find most guys who go on MT good people, I'm just another guy in the croud. But even so, it appears that I've already met a nice girl :)

well i dont think its a matter of whether they go online or not....its
more related to their character ....they refuse to see deeper in a
person to realise the persons inner beauty....because of course in real
life people would tend to prefer approaching a person who is better
looking but are those people good ??no clue..... people dont bother
thinking bout that....they'd be oh he/she's hot i wanna get to know
him/her ....but as for me i think everybody should be given a chance
well unless you are really freakish and do weird things i'd freak out
hahah
"it appears that I've already met a nice girl : )"i bet cel's heard
that line from a billion guys whether its true or not lol....hahaha not
that your words arent... lol just stating it out for fun....dont get
mad =D

lol it seems i have found some interesting guys here, you two revive this thread pretty nicely. I hope you guys found what you are looking for, you guys knows what you want. That is what I like in people especially young people, people need to be decisive. When people are immature, they usually are hestaint in making decision for themselves. You guys seem to have a good understanding of yourself, so I think I will need to add you to my Nice Guy List. :)

As for complimenting Cel, trust your uncle mord diamarrr, eventhough she heard it thoudsand times, girls doesn't mind endless compliment. ;)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by MordinAs for complimenting Cel, trust your uncle mord diamarrr, eventhough
she heard it thoudsand times, girls doesn't mind endless compliment. ;)

lol - Well those two think it out pretty well, I suppose, but I don't mind it here at all. The Wise one pretty much knows his way with how to relate to other people. **Snickers**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

You want to know how I feel about girls ^_^'
Look at my avatar T_T A girl is throwing a egg at Me T_T
Girls can be really mean and impale a knift at your heart and it your feeling that get hurt not your body. I know that all girl are not all that mean * point at Celessa* but some are not so nice sometime :D * at celessa and run away faster then the speed of light*

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by gundragonYou want to know how I feel about girls ^_^'
Look at my avatar T_T A girl is throwing a egg at Me T_T
Girls can be really mean and impale a knift at your heart and it your
feeling that get hurt not your body. I know that all girl are not all
that mean * point at Celessa* but some are not so nice sometime :D * at
celessa and run away faster then the speed of light*

lol gundragon. Only when you don't pull that stunt ever again. **Unloads a machinegun** Who said I played fair? ROFL **Guns gundragon down again**

Signature

You mean that stunt that I make up in only a few seconds. That was nothing you should have see the fully bake stunt that took me a few mins one. See what I mean T_T but good thing I never leave home without my celessa prof clothes XD HA HA * take off shirt and show that I'm wearing a Steel amor with a energy sheild* XP That was fun shoot me again :)

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Quote by Mordin
lol it seems i have found some interesting guys here, you two revive
this thread pretty nicely. I hope you guys found what you are looking
for, you guys knows what you want. That is what I like in people
especially young people, people need to be decisive. When people are
immature, they usually are hestaint in making decision for themselves.
You guys seem to have a good understanding of yourself, so I think I
will need to add you to my Nice Guy List. :)
As for complimenting Cel, trust your uncle mord diamarrr, eventhough
she heard it thoudsand times, girls doesn't mind endless compliment. ;)

wow thnx for the complement Mord hahah i guess my experiencing different lifestyles and my blending in with various people opened my eyes much wider......o.O and its a great honor to be complemented and given a title by the wise 1 =D hehe

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

Quote by Jinpun^ I am someone who doesn't like to separate people by gender, as I see
everyone as an individual, regardless of gender. I don't like
generalizations :/

I mostly agree. I prefer the company of the opposite sex, and not just in a sexual way. For the majority of my own gender I just don’t get them. Almost all of the girls that I have made friends with are so . . . dare I say petty. So, I have tons more fun hanging out with my guy friends. No head games or indirect crap just enjoying each others company.

Quote by Chopstickzhaha mindless arguing...not going to make a big difference to anyone
accept end up with angry people and a flamed thread that will be closed
so just cut it...neither of you (cel or SW) went about the best ways to
share you opinions without offending someone (well unless you wanted to
offend people..then thats you prob..)

I so agree! *winks*

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Well, sometimes guys can be cute and nice. But sometimes they can be real jerks that pisses me off.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Inoyaru

Inoyaru

InuYasha's Lil Bro

-People call me wierd for feeling this way, but what the heck...

-I feel that women are every bit as important as us men... they deserve respect... I'm one of the ONLY guys @ school who observes chivalry (respecting girls, holding open doors for them, etc.).

-I get turned down by every girl I ever ask out... :-( [Never had a girlfriend in life...]

-I guess I'm just ugly...

Please checkout the thread for my Inu-Yasha Fanfic... You can find a link on my Userpage...

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

this thread is funny to read :D hehehe. Most of the comments seems to come from childs XD and that reason make it for me funny.
What i think about the opposite sex? ha xdddd what a silly question!!!
Biologically, women are not all atractive XD, there are a lot of ugly monkeys between us. I think women are strange, with kind of tastes quite different than men. For example, they don't like to play videogames (the women that play are considered like tomboy).

some kinds of women :D:
The ugly inteligent.
The beauty intelligent.
The beauty silly of born.
The common woman
The monster
The woman who pretend to be a man
The lesbian
The anorexic
The fat one
etc.

i like the second :D

Quote by Inoyaru-People call me wierd for feeling this way, but what the heck...
-I feel that women are every bit as important as us men... they deserve respect... I'm one of the ONLY guys @ school who observes chivalry (respecting girls, holding open doors for them, etc.).
-I get turned down by every girl I ever ask out... :-( [Never had a girlfriend in life...]

Inoyaru if your such a gentalmen then why do you get turned down?

Up to what i think experienced an learned (what I know...), we guys live for the girlz, as plain and simple as that, to treat U good, make U happie, and keep U safe (I know it sounds korki... but what da f@ç#)
and still U manage to make us look like the bad guys (¿?)...
can't live with 'em, can't live witout 'em

Quote by ZerlingoWhat i think about the opposite sex? ha xdddd what a silly question!!!

I was just wondering...

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Inoyaru-People call me wierd for feeling this way, but what the heck...

Inoyaru if your such a gentalmen then why do you get turned down?

I don't know about him but when I was younger I got rejected a few times. That was mostly because I was too good of a person aka the nice guy. Some women want bad boys and would rather go for the crazy party boy that would dump you for another cute girl than the good guy that would treat you right.

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.