Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about the oppisate sex? - Minitokyo

What do you think about the oppisate sex?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 129 total items

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

Crossfusion...don't say that! Don't you EVER say that again!!!
I never had one either and I am 20! I have been beaten, abused, forgotton, made fun of,
I saw my father dead, and I still go on! You MUST find your purpose for being on this planet.
Even though I don't have a girlfriend, I found different kinds of love to move me on. I am dedicating my life to help those who are less fortunate than I am. Whether I am single or not.
You MUST fight on!!!! I am sure God is with you. If He is with you then who can be against you? You can not lose!!!You must not lose!!!

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

Hmm..as for the opposite sex, I really don't know cause I never really talk to them much.
I guess I like womenfriends who would look out for me as I would do for them.
As for an actual relationship..I don't know because I never been in one. That's ok though.
I really don't mind if it turns out that I was single for the rest of my life.
It is really nothing I go out of my way for.
I still like them a lot though.... No matter what they may think of me.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Hmmm.... this thread is turning out quite typically. As I thought, the many opinions don't really vary.

Brownie the Cat

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

Quote by CelessaWhat I like to see more in men:HonestMature
People who at least keep their dirty thoughts to themselves rather than shout it out quite often in public.
People who keep their harmones under control for once.
Men who respect the girls for who they are and gives them the space they need for other personal reasons as well.
Are extremely kind and helpful individuals - those who hardly argue unless its appropriate and someone who can take the blame for his fumbled mistakes, while at the same time criticize in a polite manner as well. Someone who at least thinks sensibly for once.
Have a deep understanding of what it takes to keep females happy and be there when they need them the most.
Men who never take advantage of the ladies.
People with a great sense of humor, and a wonderful personality to boot.

I don't want to boast or anything, but i honestly believe that i am (at least) most of these things.

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

Hmm.. in a lot of cases I think its the woman's own fault if all they choose to date are jerks. Yeah that's hard to do because there are so many jerks. But I have seen plenty of nice guys who would be good at having a gf but always go unoticed. As far as I saw, not one of them sparked the interest of any woman.
Most went for the most popular or the more athletic rather than the intellectual or shy.
So, there I say it.
Yeah, some guys are jerks, but most women are just as shallow as men.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Girls can be great, I agree they do mature more then MOST guys, however they are huge hibocrites.
"All I want is a nice guy" What about ur frend whos been there for u for years
"Its so cold" Why are u wearing a skirt in the winter?
"All I want is space" then go away. Stop following me
"U can't understand" Then don't tell me if u think I can't figure it out
"Why are u so distant" Because u tell me u need "space"
"I don't want ur help... Why don't u ever help me"
"Just because I am dressed in dental flauce and rubbing all over u doesn't mean I am a whore."
"Why doesn't anyone respect me for me" How many people do u respect?

Sorry if I offend any girls out there, but its true and u know it. Some of u might have even said something like those ^

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

Girls should not be too tomboyish. I think girls that are between boyish and girlish are good enough

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Heh.
Women that I know tend to be overreactive and stuck up. I personally would need a woman that could take the dry jokes I dish out without taking it anally like most the girls that I know do. Also, most of them don't have much of a sense of humor. There is an exception or two, but it's not a very large percentage.

As for everything else, wel... they can be awful nice to look at.

P.S. And honesty... well lets just say that tends to get me into trouble more often than not, because I always speak my mind, often times in a very blunt manner. Which means if my significant other asked me if her butt looked big in a particular pair of jeans and I thought it did, I'd tell her so.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

Quote by Celessa

Quote by AlishaAnd if you don't think that
then that's fine just post what you think!!!

Well then amen to that. lol
Good to see that opinions matter.
Don't take this into offense, though. I don't mean to attack any of the guys directly serious like that, just to let you know - so pardon my behavior for what I am about to post here. From where I've been, around my area - To me, - I think the men in general are:
PervertsImmature IndividualsGoofsJust Not Plain Intellectual
What I like to see more in men:HonestMature
People who at least keep their dirty thoughts to themselves rather than shout it out quite often in public.
People who keep their harmones under control for once.
Men who respect the girls for who they are and gives them the space they need for other personal reasons as well.
Are extremely kind and helpful individuals - those who hardly argue unless its appropriate and someone who can take the blame for his fumbled mistakes, while at the same time criticize in a polite manner as well. Someone who at least thinks sensibly for once.
Have a deep understanding of what it takes to keep females happy and be there when they need them the most.
Men who never take advantage of the ladies.
People with a great sense of humor, and a wonderful personality to boot.
That's about it. Picky, I know. lol - But I never liked some guys in general. There are exceptions, yes, but I fail to see these guys in a whole new light. Sometimes their behavior - and themselves - is just a constant utter disappointment, really.
But there's always time for change, and hopefully I will see that this isn't really true, indeed.

hm.. i guess in my school its very different.. I JUST DONT GET IT!~ why do the punks get the girls to play with.. and ppl like me.. the quiet honest type.. is lonely~ :sweat:

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 129 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.