Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How tall are you? - Minitokyo

How tall are you?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 22 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 Next » 520 total items

I'm 166, last time I had a look. Don't know how much that is in inches/feet. I can't believe I grew another cm. :D I thought I was too old to grow. Bwa.

- This Free Life Crisis -

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

5'1" or 155 cm. Sometimes, it's nice to be short.

Movin'...

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Well, i'm about 5'2'', most of my friends are shorter than me. People say I'm tall for a middle schooler. I don't like being tall. T_T

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I'm 5'3" and have stopped growing. My brother, who is in the 8th grade, is 5'9".
My whole family is taller than me. >_<

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

I'm about 168 cm... Don't now how much is in feet... :D ... All my friends have almost the same height as me... So no problem there... :D ... Only thing that sucks sometimes is when my sister and my brother do some funny little jokes... They both have more than 182 cm ... :( ... And are younger than me... :nya: ... So that makes me and my kiddy brother the shortest ones from the four ... The only problem is that he has 8 years old... lol... :D

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

Quote by smallbluesquirreli'm 5'2..... i'm short to which i hate... most of my m8s r talller then me and pick on me about my size.... *crys*

hey i'm 5'2 too! i thought i was the shortest person.. haha XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

5' 11", 107 lbs. **Shrugs**

Pretty tall for a young one, I know.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

5' 11''

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

I'm a dude, who's 5'6" ....sadness

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

6'1". How's the weather down there? Just kidding! :D

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

Quote by ShiNN84in Italy there's a sort of.. "motto" about short girls: "Donna nana, tutta tana" which means (not literally translated though) "Short Woman, Hot Woman" :)

Whoa, then I would be really popular in Italy! What am I waiting for!
*starts to pack my bags* :)

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

I'm I dunno do the math but I'm 160cm XDD I'm short compare to some people keeekeezzz

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

l65cm ._. i feel short now.. lol ^_____________^x

Signature

well ... i am 170cm ... but my family still think that i'm short ... (eventhough most of them are shorter than me ...)

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I don't get inches or feet so I'm 1.57 to 1.59m tall (or in my case, short). I'm the shortest girl in my class and I hate it!! Ack! I wish I can grow taller! T_T

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

omg...most of u r sooo tall...
im like...5feet4 ???
my whole family thinks im short but oh well...
thank god im a gal n im from malaysia~
nice to meet u all...

p/s:im really new n i need guidance...thanx

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

about 175 cm.

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

6' 2". i guess coffee doesnt stunt your growth since ive been drinking it since i was 5. :D

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

I'm like 5.2 not that tall.....I hate being short in europe (to many biger people around me.lol. But I'm going to hawii soo I wont see tons of big people maybe..ehh it sucks.. >.< they 2 mistake me as a kid. =X But I could deal with it.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

5'6 but I would say 5'7 with my hair.

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

argh, how tall is 5'7 in cm? oO;
i'm 1,71cm

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

i'm about 1.78mt ;), but i weight 78 Kg, I look normal when everyone see me, but when I show my stomach... =D then they know why i'm 78 Kg xD

hail

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

172 :D
And i'm glad that im so tall :D

Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I'm 155cm. About 5'2''. All my friend are shorter than me and I don't like it.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

page 2 of 22 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 Next » 520 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.