Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How tall are you? - Minitokyo

How tall are you?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 22 of 22 « Previous 1... 18 19 20 21 22 520 total items

5'10" im a pretty tall girl

165 cm. An average height in here

i'm 6'4"

5'5 quite short but taller than most of my friends... My best friend Jozy is 5'8 and my ex boyfriend is 6'1... I hated walking with them most of the time, it looked like I was the kid and they were my parents hehehe... just a reminder, i'm a nursing student and my professors verify that there is no surefire growth supplement, true tall people get it from their genes and maximize it with healthy calcium based diets...

Hate that was once love os the worst form of Hate... hate that that never forgets or knows forgiveness... It is hate that is unmerciful.

I am 5'11''... (1.78 in mks system) which is just the same height of my dad was..... unfortunatelly I am not taller than him.... which reminds me... we not always surpass our teachers... :(

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

185cm want to rise above all although my temp boss is 200cm :angry:

Signature

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

189 cm

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

5' 11'' wuhahaha

not bad for a canton =]

Sadly, I'm only 5'2. :( Man, I hate being so short.

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

5'2"...im a short asian kid

What is it?

XxRagnarokxX88

XxRagnarokxX88

That one Mexican guy.

5'9.. usual mexican ese.

It's easy to say the world is corrupt and humans should all die-- that we are worthless and incapable of more. It's harder to do something to help. Maybe everyone is a bit too lazy.

Mikofake

unforgiven...

I'm 176 cm....and I am a girl.I almost never considered it a disadvantage ;)

djKANA

djKANA

Ascension

172cm or around 5ft 8inches abit too tall I think. >_<

'Signature Image'

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

I fail to see anything more than each member stating their height and there is no connection between posts with no discussion whatsoever. Lets try to avoid making lists, especially if it is a list that others are highly unlikely to be interested in and read through.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 22 of 22 « Previous 1... 18 19 20 21 22 520 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.