Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How tall are you? - Minitokyo

How tall are you?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 22 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 Next » 520 total items

5'6

otaku4eva

otaku4eva

B.O.W

;ast I checked about 6f 2" i'm probably taller now. I used to think that was tall, and for a while it was, but now most people i meet/know are not that shorter than me...freaks me out.

Im 6'o finally I was hopeing to make it to 6 foot and I finally did but I think im done growing now ^_^..

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

Im 5 foot 4 inches
so i guess im short...........

Remember
Revolution

5, 9' and a half

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by melmachine18I'm a short guy. I'm only 5' 9" (about 175cm) and about 133lbs.

Short?!? Wait, are you chinese or another nationality? Cause that'd be pretty good for asian. o_0

I'm the shortest girl you'll probably ever meet- 5"1. But on heels I'm 5"3! And I'd like to believe that I can still grow, despite the fact that I don't drink that much milk and am in the last year of my "growth spurt" period. Who called it that anyways? I haven't grown since elementary school. :\

about 160's cm

i'm 1,96 cm
but i don't know whats that in feet ^_^'

175cm / 5'8"
im only getting this off my drivers license lol

grd

i'm pretty much 6' 0" ,so there.

If she don't
love me no more...
I know her
sister will.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

I'm 6'9" or 10" and nearly 300lbs.....scary right? My family thinks i should go on a diet..>_<
need to say goodbye to pizzas and cokes....( it would be a living hell to me T_T )

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

im around 5foot i take that im a short guy

LunarRockStar

LunarRockStar

** LIVE **

I'm 5 ft 6 in, not too tall and not too short. yup. I love me. rofl. XD

Signature Image

i'm 5'11" and a half, i just cant quit make that last half inch ><

I am about 6' 0"

I'm like 5''10 or 5''11... not exactly sure

6'3'' (190.5 cm methinks)
great to be tall, can see over the bushes rather than through them....a few problems banging head on door frames in Japan though!!!

6'3" also...

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Im 5' 8", or about 173 cm, and 191 pounds (86 kilograms). And for all of you short people out there, dont worry. One of my best friends is about 4' 10" and she could kick my ass.

queenakasha

queenakasha

Distraught Fledgling

Whoa. Such tall people. ^_^' I'm around 5'3" in height. :)

Signature

Cover her eyes; mine eyes dazzle; she died young.

Shrine Of Those Who Must Be Kept

DUde, I'm like 5 7 and I feel VERY short, is that a good average height?

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
-Emiliano Zapata

yonge

Yonge

I'm 170cm the last time i checked...but that was like a few yrs ago...let's just assume that i've grown and with my spiky hair add another 10 cms to that :P

~Shinpiteki Da Ne~

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Quote by DIstantStarDUde, I'm like 5 7 and I feel VERY short, is that a good average height?

I wouldnt worry too much. The average height for a male in the U.S. is 5'9", so you're pretty close.

saranron

saranron

Saranron D.

Not tall enough. Just almost 160 cm.

page 6 of 22 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 Next » 520 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.