Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Legendary musicans/bands that you HATE.. - Minitokyo

Legendary musicans/bands that you HATE..

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

to quote Public Enemy "Don't believe the hype"
now i know everyone has a band in mind that they totally despise which critics and fans love more than life itself.. :(

for me it's Frank Sinatra- can't stand this dude at all. my mom used to play his music during the weekends when i was growing up and i would rather have bamboo shoved under my fingernails then listen to this old fart.

2nd- although hardly legendary i also hate Van Halen. can't stand those dudes.

so what bands do you hate?

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Hi there long Time no see Dream.How are you?
Hm......bands I hate......well all these Boy Groups.Ok most of them dont exist anymore but
when you think back.Caught in the Act,Back Street Boys and all these.
Lol Frank Sinatra Haha thats Heavy man.I can understand you ^_^'

Signature

KnightOfLain

KnightOfLain

red rose filling the skull

That would be quite a few - but almost instantly Iron Maiden and Metallica come to my mind. I just can't stand the post-re-load metallica which is driven by fame and greed for money instead of music and i think their last albums were just plain miserable. And Iron Maiden just annoys me - i guess those guys popularity is made by crowds of ppl who say "look how dark i am - i listen to iron maiden" for me their music is very simple, revolving around few permutations of the same guitar riffs over and over, lacking originality or complexity.I just hate those guys.
As for Frank Sinatra i think he's ok, but i don't think he's worth all the hype. And yeah his music does sound out-dated...

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

I can't stand Robby Williams! I hate that guy, really, don't know, why so many say, that he's sooo sexy...
And I don't like Xavier Naidoo (a german singer) although his voice is great, dunno, just don't like his songs.
A really popular band, I don't like: The Rolling Stones. Just don't like their songs.

Signature Image

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Quote by Angel-on-DragonI can't stand Robby Williams! I hate that guy, really, don't know, why so many say, that he's sooo sexy...

what the?

hey, whether he's sexy or not (i just happen to think he's cool)
his voice is really good. no argument there!

i didnt like the rolling stones though.
though (now) for a bunch of old guys. they sing pretty well.

hmm...cant think of any...

Pearl Jam, Arrowsmith, Nirvana, Metallica, Bad Religion, and ALL rap...

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Quote by KnightOfLainThat would be quite a few - but almost instantly Iron Maiden and
Metallica come to my mind. I just can't stand the post-re-load
metallica which is driven by fame and greed for money instead of music
and i think their last albums were just plain miserable. And Iron
Maiden just annoys me - i guess those guys popularity is made by crowds
of ppl who say "look how dark i am - i listen to iron maiden" for me
their music is very simple, revolving around few permutations of the
same guitar riffs over and over, lacking originality or complexity.I
just hate those guys.
As for Frank Sinatra i think he's ok, but i don't think he's worth all
the hype. And yeah his music does sound out-dated...

How wrong can one man be... I now have a new idea. You're mixed up KnightOfLain, that music was written for the music. It's albums that are released these days that are for the money. Anyway, I'll say a few though many come to mind rather than pointlessly rant about that statement.

Tool
U2 (what can I say, I'm Irish XP)
Busted, Blink 182, Sum41
Hanson
Robbie Williams (Thank you ANgel-On-Dragon, I almost forgot)
All boy bands
Typo O Negative (except "Love You To Death"... cool song)
Anything Pop, Dance, Techno, Indie, Rap, R&B and other genres of that sort.

Looks like a lot (and there's more), but I do like a lot of music. Mainly Rock and Metal, but it's hard to find decent music in the genre, I'll agree.

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

shenda

Black Saint

I hate Bon Jovi! U2 also.
I don't hate Aerosmith, but I don't like them either.
And Robbie Williams definitely suck although I would not call him a legendary performer...

~Romulus Dominus Maximus Reconcillio
Romulus Dominus Maximus Non Fundamentum
Remus Romulus Divinus Duramentum~

KnightOfLain

KnightOfLain

Quote by XavierCrow
How wrong can one man be... I now have a new idea. You're mixed up
KnightOfLain, that music was written for the music. It's albums
that are released these days that are for the money. Anyway, I'll say a
few though many come to mind rather than pointlessly rant about that
statement.

I guess you missed the line *post-re-load*. metallica was quite a good band in the old times but my point is all of the new albums are a piece of crap. And all Iron Maiden here i have no doubt.
Btw. Hey! It's thread about what do we hate, we're not supposed to be resonable here but just to shout our mind out, right? So don't mess with my oppinion and i'll let you go with your total lack of understanding Tool, ok? Take care and have a nice day :)

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

i just hate sell out >_> ... nothing more than listening to music which sounds like advertisements.. ick... on the list would have to be:

Britney Spears [the pop idol of sell out]
okay okay, most pop bands :P lol... put a cute/hot/sexy face in front of a mic and an ass, and you're set... oi... some of them may have musical talent, but you'd never know.. man the things you can do with machines to make someone sound good >_>...

okay, i really dislike country,,, if I have to hear another "I lost my baby on a pick up truck" song, i think ill vomit... oh, and dont try to counter argue saying that newer fresh country rocks, cause it doesn't... its country music losing record sales so they shove some cute girls in bikinis and cowboy hats who like pop and merge the two sounds together- case closed >_>

i happen to be a fan of a huge variety of music, as long as its not touching the above statements. I hate sell outs, twang and album sales >_> roar...

as for robbie williams, sorrry hons, he sucks too :P
lol dream, i'm not a huge fan of Franky either- i think what happened was one big shto said, HEY! franky is the best! and its grown exponentially ever since as the deliverance of "cool" ... oh wait, same thing with Britney ":P [giggles]

and hey- tool rocks people :P whats that about? :O

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

Quote by shendaI hate Bon Jovi! U2 also.

Well, i hate bon jovi also, and Duran Duran ( I hate this guys) and dislike ( don't hate) all rap musians... :angry:

p.s: sprry 4 my english

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

KnightOfLain

KnightOfLain

big wahoo for bel-san! Tool rocks. :) But i sure do understand some pople may not actually like it. And as for Franky being the same case as Britney - that's a very good point. I must admit it has something to it.

Daemonarch

The Black Ram

I hate All "The bands", linkin park, the nu metal, screamo, rap , hip hop, reggeaton, and metallica , all the pop singers,

But iron maiden is a good band , they play heavy metal , please listen them well please.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by belmikryi just hate sell out >_> ... nothing more than listening to music which sounds like advertisements.. ick... on the list would have to be:
Britney Spears [the pop idol of sell out]
okay okay, most pop bands :P lol... put a cute/hot/sexy face in front of a mic and an ass, and you're set... oi... some of them may have musical talent, but you'd never know.. man the things you can do with machines to make someone sound good >_>...
okay, i really dislike country,,, if I have to hear another "I lost my baby on a pick up truck" song, i think ill vomit... oh, and dont try to counter argue saying that newer fresh country rocks, cause it doesn't... its country music losing record sales so they shove some cute girls in bikinis and cowboy hats who like pop and merge the two sounds together- case closed >_>
i happen to be a fan of a huge variety of music, as long as its not touching the above statements. I hate sell outs, twang and album sales >_> roar...
as for robbie williams, sorrry hons, he sucks too :P
lol dream, i'm not a huge fan of Franky either- i think what happened was one big shto said, HEY! franky is the best! and its grown exponentially ever since as the deliverance of "cool" ... oh wait, same thing with Britney ":P [giggles]
and hey- tool rocks people :P whats that about? :O

hey bel-san i agree totally. ;) country and rap are the worst genres of music. :angry:
Tool has played 2 of the best concerts i have EVER seen. :)

um who's Robbie Williams?

i also agree with KnightOfLain on early Metallica stuff- it kicks ass, but the recent sutff after they went "alternative and corporate" is the worst. don't think so? i triple dare you to listen to St. Anger. :(

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

Robby Williams is an English singer. He once was a member of Take That, if you know this gay(oh, sorry, I mean boy)group.

I have to admit that "advertisment" music really is worst.
And I hate rap musicians (ok, I think Eminem's ok),
But I do like Linkin Park. I think there style is really unique and that's really great.

Signature Image

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

lol, talk about generation gab, personally I don't like the "Chairman", because his kind of music wasn't palatable to my taste in this era, ;) but that is all I don't like about him, he doesn't sing bad songs people ;) I am huge fan of the 80s, but I will have agree that the mullet head metal band got to go, talk about La La Land music, remember the Damn Yankees, Twister Sisters, Van Halen, Motley Crue, Whitesnake(well I do like their videos :) ) I could list more :) Led Zeppelin and Queens are what they should stride for, not the other way around :)

i do agree with bel-san, that country music is just lousy these days, there is just so much cowboy song you could really force feed people, :D anyone saw the NBA all star halftime show this year, that is just murder on your senses. :D

As for the actual question, since we are talking about lengendary bands, not just any bands as some of you seem to forget. :) I would have to say Pink Floyd (well if you like them, you have to be high all the time ;) ) Fleetwood Mac (well they got good songs, but talk about overekill sometimes with their lyrics) Steely Dan (ok, they are aritist i will admit that, but some of their songs are just hard to get :) ) The Ramones (i know they are the father of punk rock, but they got to go)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Kotter

Kotter

Neverending Story

Bad memories dream, huh? I hate Britney. She is such a Barbie and indentifies everything that I despise: stupidity, greed and she's corruptible. Bleah! ~_~

Signature
The Vicious Circle of My Thoughts

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

Oh god, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson and all them people! They make me want to wretch!

Also Queen, It's a psychological one cause I used to have an English teacher who made us memorize their songs and since then I can't stand listening to them at all. And my parents love them too, last time I went home they were listening to it in the car and they wouldn't change the cd no matter what i said! Evil!!!

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

I think then I would hate queen too *lol*

Signature Image

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I have to say hate is such a harsh word. I prefer the term dislike ^^. Though I dislike alot of musicans/bands does not mean I don't like any of their work. A few example are Briney, Madonna, nsync, etc. I don't really like them but I do like a few of their songs. That includes Rap, Rock or whatever it may be ;)

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

Right now I can only remenber two... Evanescence... I think it's written like that... I don't really like their music... No reason at all ... I just don't like it...Maybe it's because I have to stand my sister listening them all the time... :D ... And the other is Usher... why... well... I think his music sucks... his videoclips sucks... For me he is no better than Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera... All made to make money... But it's just my two cents... :P

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

you don't know robbie williams? he is awesome so don't complain xD he's not popular in the USA but i love his music and his concerts must be very entertaining. i love his songs, the old ones and the new ones, too. ie angel is so great, feel or let me entertain you. but sexed up is great, too. i'd like to have his greatest hits cd T_T
hm the ones i hate...
michael jackson's music (<-- look, i mean the music, okay?) and phil collins. i can't decide whom i hate more but my parents keep playing them on vacation when we're driving in the car about 10 hours. horror...

ah yeah Usher is not that legendary but he sucks. i hate him >.< he's not my type at all... and his music is crappy, especially "yeah"

bands that I hate like opra songs and music

Signature
Avatar and signature made by my friend, DREAM.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I hate Emo-kid bands, especially Simple Plan. All they are is a bunch of angsty, stupid adults who have refused to grow out of their teen years and continue to bitch and whine about how the world doesn't understand them. "You don't know what it's like..." Stop whining and grow up, you stupid, bratty excuse for an adult! you're 25 years old! Don't you have anything better to do than piss and moan about how awful your life is when you're filthy rich?
Britney Spears, Ashlee Simpson, random bimbo with no talent - Do I really need to explain?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.