Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime-mircx busted - Minitokyo

Anime-mircx busted

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 100 total items

shinotenshi

shinotenshi

Levi Ackerman

Quote by fallen angelMaybe this will probably force more people to buy dvds instead of downloading them, but now that I think about it...probably not since they're downloading it in the first place.

the thing is i honest-to-god used the fansubs as previewing only. i don't know about others, but dvds are expensive and i wouldn't like wasting $30 on an anime i end up not liking. whet we need is anime rental stores in georgia. this state blows.........

Signature
Look at all these big ass trees.

Quote by Nitro_2985
You should not bring new arguments into a debate without any information backing it up. All I have to say is, "where did you get your information?"

So, without further ado, "Where did you get your infromation?"

I looked it up online [on official sites] when I was something like 15. Since it was 6 years ago, I don't remember all the details. If this doesn't suffice, I do -not- apologize, but I'm not going to re-look it up. Further, I wasn't so much introducing it to argue over, just as a passing comment to alert you to the possibility, should you have the time to go searching for the info. And one should, every once in a while, "bring new arguments into a debate without any information backing it up." It's a good way to learn about something [and people's views on it]. And if you're really interested in it after the "debate," it can even give you more to go on when researching. Your ideals of debate seem to be a bit too strict for my tastes [or those of anyone else I've ever met, for that matter]. I consider my "debate" with you done.

Signature
my guy: my life would be complete with rapid weight loss and larger breasts.
me: boobs on a stick! boobs on a stick!

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

i generally preview the first 1 or 2 episodes of an anime before buying the dvd, because i'm not too into
spending $30 on stuff i don't like once i see it... and the lack of rentage in my area doesn't help, either

it's just like kazaa and stuff for music... if the product isn't quality, then people would much rather download it than spend money on it

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Saizuchi

Digital Revolver

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Signature
I feel like Smokie without the Bandit.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 100 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.